Mummy bellys

Options
I am proud of my stretch marks but my mummy belly is terrible will someone post pics of there success on blasting this nasty spot away and tell me how they done it would appreciate it lodess ;) xxx

Replies

• HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Bumpppp
  • jenn11411
    jenn11411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    yes i could use some help here too. My daughter is almost one and my belly is getting bigger not smaller! How long after the baby are you allowed to say it's "baby weight" ?? :-P
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    bump!
    hate my mummy belly :(
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    yes i could use some help here too. My daughter is almost one and my belly is getting bigger not smaller! How long after the baby are you allowed to say it's "baby weight" ?? :-P

Well my princess in 3 in dec an mine is disgusting hahah iv never dieted though and my belly got bigger its getting smaller now but it still looks like a big fat BUM
  • seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    Same problem here. I told my husband that if I hit my goal weight and it is STILL there, I am getting it laser'd off. :)
  • Clcleeds2012
    Options
    I'm working on my mummy (toddler) belly so not ready to post pics quite yet. I'm a bit scared of sit ups, crunches etc.. because my stomach muscles are really weak. It would be nice if someone could suggest some abdominal strengthening exercises that won't damage very weak muscles.
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    Mines just turned 2 and looks the same as your profile pic! It did get smaller when I lost weight for my holiday in may but iv put loads of weight back on past few months!
    Jilliam michaels 'ripped in 30' helped me a little bit!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    My GF asked me for help when we just had our daughter, aside from her entire box pizza dinners we do whole body lifts and she breastfeeds and shes down 15 lbs in just under 2 months, baby bellys going bye bye!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my mummy (toddler) belly so not ready to post pics quite yet. I'm a bit scared of sit ups, crunches etc.. because my stomach muscles are really weak. It would be nice if someone could suggest some abdominal strengthening exercises that won't damage very weak muscles.

Squats! Get a nice booty and your core will thank you (forces you to balance heavy weight, so it tightens your midsection, sort of indirectly but directly hits abs, if that makes sense lol)
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    My GF asked me for help when we just had our daughter, aside from her entire box pizza dinners we do whole body lifts and she breastfeeds and shes down 15 lbs in just under 2 months, baby bellys going bye bye!

Well it would be abit wrong to breast feed a nearly 3 year old haha beside the point I'm all dried up hahah and thanks ill have a try at them I'm gnna google them now caus ei avnt got a clue x
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Mine are 13 and 15, and I waited until now to work on my belly, which is not only full of stretch marks but also scars from c-section. I don't anticipate that my belly will ever look "beautiful," but I'd just like to reach the point to where my belly doesn't get in my way.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    When I can stand up an look str8 down and see my lady bits I will be more than happy I havnt let my patner see it in over 2 and a half years I wanna just stand naked in font of him an feel sexy x
  • Clcleeds2012
    Options

Squats! Get a nice booty and your core will thank you (forces you to balance heavy weight, so it tightens your midsection, sort of indirectly but directly hits abs, if that makes sense lol)

Thank You, I'll try that. :)
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My wife is dealing with the Mommy Tummy too.. She is focusing her ab routine to work "diastasis recti" (or separated internal abs)
    Check into the routines that target that and it may help. She has just started her regime, so I can attest to anything at the moment.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Planks are good too.
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    Pilates!! They are awesome for building core strength. Plus when you lift weights, you use your core muscles more than you think, and it helps a lot!
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    im not even a mum and i have it...

img_1878.jpg?w=448&h=779
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, Mommy bellies are excess skin that wont go back, a lot of mine is from my twins.
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm not even female and I have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • katie__pillar
    Options
    My sister says pilates is doing wonders for hers - she's only been back doing it for a few weeks and she really sees the change.