Hello!

Options
Hello everyone! Im a MFP newbie, hope youre all doing great here. I used to be a couch potato and finally decided to change that lifestyle to be more healthy and fit. Im so happy to know that I was not really a hopeless case like what other people tell me. I admit hearing those words is really depressing but then I took it as challenge. I realized that losing weight isnt really that hard. Having MFP around helped me to have an everyday food journal to track my daily calorie intake and it worked! I dont have to let myself die with deprivation and starvation. With exercise and portion control I already lost 12 pounds in one month! Im so excited! Im also glad to find friends here who share the same goals and be inspired with their stories. =D

Replies

• _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I added you! My kidlet has those same glasses! :)
  • wisey11
    wisey11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck with everything. Feel free to add me if you need support from Rainy old London!
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Im a MFP newbie, hope youre all doing great here. I used to be a couch potato and finally decided to change that lifestyle to be more healthy and fit. Im so happy to know that I was not really a hopeless case like what other people tell me. I admit hearing those words is really depressing but then I took it as challenge. I realized that losing weight isnt really that hard. Having MFP around helped me to have an everyday food journal to track my daily calorie intake and it worked! I dont have to let myself die with deprivation and starvation. With exercise and portion control I already lost 12 pounds in one month! Im so excited! Im also glad to find friends here who share the same goals and be inspired with their stories. =D

i dig the glasses
  • Kkwalker88
    Kkwalker88 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on the 12 lbs! Feel free to add always looking for friends to support and motivate.
  • hkfreak9
    Options
    Tnx guys! That's my younger cousin's glasses. Imma bit too old for those lol!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Love Hello Kitty. Add me if you want.
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, glad to hear you are not letting others discourage you. How sad it is when I hear the cruel things people say. Keep your head up chic and show everybody that you can do whatever you set you mind to do.:smile:
  • mr_amet
    Options
    hello..im newbie here.its nice to know you all.can you guys teach me how to use this myfitnesspal?i quite confuse to use this..and do i have to put in the food i consume today and exercise that i do today?actually i exercising for about a month..is it too late to use this apps?thank you
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    Options
    Glad to see you are on your way in the right direction!!! Congrats to you:) If you need a friend, feel free to add me... we are super hello kitty fans over here, seeing I've got two daughters:)
  • hkfreak9
    Options
    Tnx for the add guys! :happy: