Friends wanted!

Options
Hi! I'm looking to add some friends on here to help with the motivation factor. I'm 5'3" 143 pounds.. Goal height: 5'8" (I wish), Goal weight: 115. If you have similar goals or could just use another accountable friend, please add me!

:happy:
Sophie

Replies

• Kkwalker88
    Kkwalker88 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, we have the same goal weight and I could always use motivation and support.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • marjyp
    marjyp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • LibbyLouKennepohl
    Options
    Please add me! I need some friends to help me be accountable as well!
  • Fittabulous
    Fittabulous Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i love to help and motivate others, it actually helps me more b/c it makes me feel so accountable... lol... but great job in getting started!!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I can always use more friends!
  • momtobe06
    momtobe06 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends as well

5'3, current weight 135
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Just joined last week, so far so good!
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Always looking for additional motivation and support...I log in religiously and just made it to 40 days!
  • MelodieRSA
    Options
    Just joined MFP after loosing 20lbs on WW and then stalling. I work full time, have a daughter in Kindergarten and am commited to getting in shape. I turn 40 in April and refuse to be fat and 40! Please feel free to add me so that we can encourage eachother on this journey! My intitial goal is to get under 200lbs.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you. I am currently at 142, and I want to be down between 115-120 --- so we have similar goals! :)
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Just joined MFP after loosing 20lbs on WW and then stalling. I work full time, have a daughter in Kindergarten and am commited to getting in shape. I turn 40 in April and refuse to be fat and 40! Please feel free to add me so that we can encourage eachother on this journey! My intitial goal is to get under 200lbs.

I joined MFP after losing 20 pounds with WW and then stalling for a couple months as well! :)
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    Feel free to add.love motivating others that share same goal for healthier
    Lifestyle
  • SmartSysta
    SmartSysta Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm the person that asks a lot of questions though, so beware. A typical question from me would be: "It takes 30 days of motivation to form a habit," so, what is your habit? Mines is walking every morning in any weather. - SmartSysta
  • SmartSysta
    SmartSysta Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It looks like we have the same goals. I'll be turning 40 in March, and I also have a preschooler, plus a teenager. I want to be able to keep up with at least one of them. LoL!
  • gdkerplunk
    gdkerplunk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5ft 3 and fluctuate between 138-140 right now. Ugh. My goal is 125, but BOY would I love to get to 115. :) I'll add you!
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I need accountable motivating friends!