Looking for new Loser Friends!

Options
HI! I am looking for losers to be part of my Loser Friends group! I am on a mission to lose at least 50 pounds by April as I am getting married in May. To help with motivation, I want as many losers on board with me as possible! We are all losers - in weight that is -- and need encouragement and help along the way.

I have been heavy my whole life... so the word "thin" and my name have never been used in the same sentence. But I am on a mission to change that! I have always been active, was a speed skater, loved the gym, played soft ball... yada yada... but life happenes and suddenly we are out of shape and hating life. So.. I have a new lease on life, a new man who thinks I am beautiful now... lol...just wait.... and a good life. I want to enjoy everything, do everything, and live long enough to bug the crap out of my kids and grand kids, and great grand kids!!!

My doctor says Bariatric Surgery... I say... I can do this on my own. My doctor says heart issues at 50... I say BS I am not there yet!

Diva

Replies

• Gentyl
    Gentyl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yes! Count me in! I want to lose 50 lbs. by May, as well (daughter graduating from college).
  • hockeydad725
    hockeydad725 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi There. Request Sent!
  • stephske2
    Options
    Hi There, my wedding is in June I am shooting for 40lbs but 50lbs would be ideal but the end of May. Count me in!!
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    I have 54lbs to go! Anyone can also feel free to add me :)
  • thinann13
    Options
    Count me in too. I want to lose 50 lbs. My baby is now 21, I think it's time I lose that baby weight. Don't you?:tongue:
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I want to lose at least 50 lbs as well because I am getting married in April!!!!! I love all of the motivation I can get!!! :) I'll send friend request now :)
  • Yogi261288
    Options
    I have 57lbs to shed as well and am a newbie to MFP so feel free to add me :-D
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    everyone add me as well.
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My main goal is to lose 70lbs - I'm at 39 lost now. Would love extra help it getting to 70 and beyond!! ultimately I want to reach 100 total lost - would be my greatest accomplishment in years!!! Let';s do this!
  • aneciarobinson
    aneciarobinson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I think it's admirable that you are going to get the weight off through diet/exercise vs. surgery. Way to go!! You can add me as a friend!
  • skrullerull
    skrullerull Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free ta add me everyone =)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I'm a loser! A total loser! Haven't lost weight in awhile but I fail at life. We should be friends. :D
  • KatherineM51
    Options
    I have 47 more lbs to go. Have lost 10. Feel free to add me.:happy:
  • Busachick
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who is willing to be a loser with me!! We can do this! Have a great day LOSERS!
  • misshaylynn
    misshaylynn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My goal is 30, but I would love to make it 35 or 40! :)
  • Busachick
    Options
    Welcome to the Losers! WE can do this together :bigsmile:
  • Busachick
    Options
    WE have a great group here.... I am excited to be on this journey with all of you at different stages of loss, losing, and being the ultimate LOSERS!!

We have to have fun and laugh or else we all go crazy!
  • chimneymom
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 30 lbs, after that we'll see (maybe a little more?). Losers Unite!
  • Busachick
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 30 lbs, after that we'll see (maybe a little more?). Losers Unite!

SWEET!! To Infinity and beyond!
  • Busachick
    Options
    Yes! Count me in! I want to lose 50 lbs. by May, as well (daughter graduating from college).

We can both get to 50 by May..... we just gotta push forward wtih no excuses.

DON'T TALK ABOUT IT... BE ABOUT IT!