I' so excited

Options
Jax67
Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
Today is my 43rd birthday .... that's not what i'm excited about, although i'm sure it will be a lovely day :happy:

No, i'm excited because today i stepped on the scale and i weigh 210lbs or exactly 15 stone!!!

When i started this journey on 14th Feb 2009 i weighed 246lbs or 17 stone and 9lbs!!

I LOVE THIS JOURNEY!!!!!

Yay :drinker:

Replies

• cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And happy birthday!

:drinker:
  • gisii
    gisii Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    wow hapy birthday and congrats!!! how'd u do that so quick?
  • Jax67
    Options
    36lbs in just over a year is an average of approx half a pound a week, although there were many weeks where i played with the same pound, on and off and on and on and off lol. :laugh:
  • Jax67
    Options
    thank you for the b/day wishes :happy:
  • gisii
    gisii Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    lol it took commitmeent s many congrats!!!!
  • marii92
    marii92 Posts: 77
    Options
    WOWOW!!! Happy Birthday and well done! :)
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Happy Birthday!!! And Congratulations!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Relaeh
    Relaeh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Today is my 43rd birthday .... that's not what i'm excited about, although i'm sure it will be a lovely day :happy:

No, i'm excited because today i stepped on the scale and i weigh 210lbs or exactly 15 stone!!!

When i started this journey on 14th Feb 2009 i weighed 246lbs or 17 stone and 9lbs!!

I LOVE THIS JOURNEY!!!!!

Yay :drinker:
    Congrats!! Godd for you and keep up the good work! This site is awesome and has helped me and so many others, like yourself, in so many positive ways! Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Age is JUST a number ;)
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    :drinker: Happy Birthday!!!! :drinker:
    Way to go Jax!!
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    :happy: way to go!!!

Happy Birthday 2 U
  • ladybug220
    Options
    Woo!! Congrats and Happy Birthday!!
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
    You lost all that weight so fast!It took me 4 months on here to lose 30:drinker:
    Great job!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    What a great birthday present to your self! And losing it slower like that means it will stay off. Congratulations on your lifestyle change - it looks good on you :flowerforyou: Happy birthday!
  • Jax67
    Options
    Thank you everybody for your lovely posts :happy: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!