BIG thank you to brave souls who post pics/stories

Options
kdzi
kdzi Posts: 78 Member
For a noob like me, it is so inspiring to see actual real live people who have worked so hard and achieved so much with their weight loss. Instead of reading novels, I've been reading YOUR stories this week, and they are each so incredibly motivating. I have a "before" photo so that I can post here when I "get there." I know that I can do this...because you have show me the way. Thank you! Thank you!

--K

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Just take one day at a time. I always say that a year goes by really fast and you can accomplish so much in a year. WTG on your loss thus far.
  • ShirleyFed5
    ShirleyFed5 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I agree! The pictures and stories are so inspiring and motivating. I also thank you!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You've got this! I believe in you. <3
  • dorilou1969
    Options
    the success stories and pics here are the best inspiration I have ever found! thank you all!
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed daily at weight loss and transformations of MFP members. So impressive!

And to the OP, you can do it! Slow and steady wins the race. Time seems to fly more than ever (especially now that I have kids) but when it comes to dropping excess weight, time ticks by soooooo sloooooowly! Just keep at it and the new you will be here before you know it.
  • Tamisha15
    Tamisha15 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow, I was just about to post a BIG Thank you to everyone who post success stories. They have and continue to be inspiring for me. Anytime I feel discouraged or mess up, I come to Success Stories and my entire outlook changes. So thanks again to the people of MFP who have overcome and not forgotten.

Thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!