Looking for friends on my quest to live healthier.

Options
:flowerforyou:
Hello, my name is Danay. I'm a 32 year old single mother, with 3 children who are 10, 12 and 14. I work a full time job and plan on going back to school eventually. As for now, I really need to form better lifestyle habits to increase my metabolizm and energy levels. I know eating is a major (majority) of the deal, however the mental aspect of it is important to me as well. I really could use some support and will be equally supportive as well. Please join me. Thanks.

Replies

• slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    I am active on here and diary is open.
    I am currently working out to P90X
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You sound a lot like me! :) I'm also a single mom of 3! 9, 6, and 3 years old. Feel free to add me! :)
  • JMichellelee
    JMichellelee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, same here. Weight loss seems much easier when I have people to support me and keep me motivated. I just started two days ago, and I love this website. It keeps track of everything! I don't have anyone close by who needs to lose weight so it would be great to keep in touch with others who are on the same path. Not only am I trying to lose weight but I want to learn to eat healthier. Thanks for posting! Good Luck
  • jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    Options
    On that journey as well - I'll add you.
  • xXThursdaysChildXx
    Options
    I am on the same journey! Feel free to add me! New to MFP myself and looking for support as well!
  • NirupamaT
    NirupamaT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have started a few weeks ago, and find this app amazing. It is always good to have someone sharing the same goals, looking for friends for motivation and company.
  • jcforever7
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I feel your way too. I really need support too! I would love to be your friends and share the same goals!!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! If you are looking for a weight loss buddy feel free to add me!! :)
  • mmiley1111
    mmiley1111 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need someone or something to get me going. Excersie is not my problem it is FOOD!!!
  • aneciarobinson
    aneciarobinson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. :smile: