FITBIT USERS-Need your input!

Options
Zip, One or Ultra & Why?!

I'm considering purchasing one, but am not sure which to get-if you have one of these convince me either way please :)
Any and all help appreciated!

Replies

• truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I would not mind knowing this information as well. Although I did read the zip doesn't do as much as the rest
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    There is a fit bit users group, you may get better responses from there. Here is there link http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1290-fitbit-users
  • rok2run
    rok2run Posts: 17
    Options
    thank you so much!
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I believe they are discontinuing the Ultra in favour of the One? Basically they are the same except the Ultra doesn't synch with your smartphone.

Both the One and the Zip can be synched with your smartphone but the One tracks sleep and altitude (stairs) as well as steps.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I believe they are discontinuing the Ultra in favour of the One? Basically they are the same except the Ultra doesn't synch with your smartphone.

Both the One and the Zip can be synched with your smartphone but the One tracks sleep and altitude (stairs) as well as steps.

Yup.

Zip = One w/o stairs and sleep tracking
    One = Ultra w/ bluetooth tech (can sync via smart phones)
    Ultra = One w/o bluetooth tech, will be discontinued in favor of One and Zip

I have the Ultra and love it. If you have a smart phone/cell phone, get the Zip or One.