New To MFP & Looking 4 Support/Friends!

Options
I am a 28 year old Female from Canada. 5'6" and 178.8 lbs. Looking to get back to my pre preggo weight of 140lbs, but more important than the number on the scale, I am looking to feel happy & healthy. Anyone interested in sharing this journey with me? Support and Motivation is always a great thing! Give and Receive I say! :) Anyway, excited to get started and start feeling healthy and more self confident! Looking forward to making some new acquaintances and hopefully friends. Don't be afraid to click that "friends" button! :) xXThursdaysChildXx

Replies

• mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I am always looking for supportive motivated friends as well. If you'd like add me :)
  • hecham
    hecham Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Friend request headed your way. =)
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey welcome. I 28 and looking to lose another 9 lbs. Feel free to lose me as a friend!
  • luvhandles74
    luvhandles74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Fellow Canadian girl over here! Sending a friend request! :)
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a grampa from Michigan...but if you can use support and motivation from the "older" side, let me know. You're headed in the right direction...friends help a lot!
  • katastrophictendencies
    Options
    i lost 120 lbs after i had twins, you can do it, just takes a little time :-) friend request heading your way!
  • abasmom
    abasmom Posts: 49
    Options
    WELCOME.... I have been here about 5months...I too am also trying to get back to my pre-prego size...we all need support..request coming your way :)
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 24 and am 257 now and tring to get back to my healthy weight 0f 160. Sending you a request!
  • MonieD2013
    MonieD2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Fellow Canadian here... Also trying to get back into it and need motivation! Friend request coming :)
  • katieheston
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new, too, AND looking to shed baby weight plus some pre-baby weight! Friend Req sent!
  • jsickman12
    jsickman12 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Always willing to lend support. Add me if you like.