30 Day Shred challenge in November

Options
Hi everyone!

I wanted to start a 30 Day Shred challenge for November!
I started it several times but never got to level 3...

So here's the challenge:
1. Try to do the shred as often as you can in November! Of course, doing it every day would be best, but if you need one or two days off per week, you're fine!

2. Log every workout on here so we can all share our progress!

3. Don't forget to take Before Pics/ measurements (only if you want to) so you'll be able to realize your results! So often I read that people regret that they didn't take pictures before so this is just to remind you ;)

4. Set a date where you want to finish your "30 days". For example: I'm not going to do the shred on Mondays cause I have soccer training that day. I'll try to do it every other day. I want to be done by Dec 9. (I'm adding a couple days more so I don't get stressed out if I miss one day. I'm going to start the shred today. So I have 36 days (without Mondays) for 30 workouts!

Feel free to join the challenge and good luck everyone!

Replies

• no1belongs
    Options
    this is a great challange i am currently going to start 30 shred today i will be taking Saturdays off because i have dance class i am trying to do this for a second time. i didnt finish the first time sadly. I am back with new motivation and drive. i am thinking i will finish by the end of november. i will be doing this after work let hope for the best!! thank you for starting this challange
  • pbair
    pbair Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Siehatsdrauf,
    I wasn't sure if you were aware or not, but there's a "group" starting up (under the group tab) with about 120+ people joined up who are beginning the shred in November (or this week.) The more the merrier if you want to jump in to that one!!
    Either way - good luck to you! I'm just getting started myself, and so far so good!
  • siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    thanks pbair, I didn't know about this group ;)
  • bizzyb581109
    bizzyb581109 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    day 2 level 2 - so far not doing cardio on rest days, possibly I should be, using 3lb weights, feel like a weakling but would injure myself with anything heavier at the moment. I love everything about this program- its short in time but heavy in effort, I do it before work in the morning, feel relaxed all day based on the physical feeling of having worked out and the mental feeling of having worked out already in the morning. Not had a great weight loss or inch loss but can already see the difference wearing my black jeans and feel the difference in then strength in my arms/shoulders. will post measurements when I finish, didn't take any photos
  • bizzyb581109
    Options
    Me again day 4 level 2, plank position seems to be getting better, arms stronger which is helping with this
  • bizzyb581109
    Options
    me again level 2 day 6 . forced myself to do it today, very tired but seem to be getting fitter - no loss of weight so far