Any 5'5" - 5'7" people looking to lose ~20 pounds?

Options

Replies

• jsickman12
    jsickman12 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am a little taller at 6'5", but same weight loss goals and I am an open book in my diet and excersise. Add me if you like.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I have already lost most of my weight, my goal was 155 lbs, but I think i am going to aim for 145 lbs.... so another 13 lbs!

Good luck and anyone is welcome to add me.
  • squishnfarfel
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) I'm a bit shorter, but looking to lose about 25lbs! I also like commenting and encouraging :)
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5 :P hehehe i've already lost 30lbs but want to lose 28 more :) i'm vegan and the food book is opened to all :) feel free to add me
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and looking to lose another 20 lbs, maybe more. Have lost 30 and kept it off so far. I added you :)
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    5'6" Lost 15 lbs since highest weight...just 5lb more!!
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'7" with similar weight loss goals. I am going to add some of you.
  • 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4" and looking to lose 15 pounds so please feel free to add me :-) I too would like more friends that will encourage me as well
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'6, i've lost around 45lbs already, and am looking to lose another 15 or so. Feel free to add me!
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have more than 20 to lose but I'm 5'6" . I've been getting better at logging daily and my diary is VERY open (the good, the bad, the ugly, and darn right pitiful days!)

I am in need of more POSITIVE and motivating friends as well! =) Please add me!

-Elle
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and would be happy to lose 20 lbs!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'6", total goal is 25 lbs, lost 12 so far. Add me if you like :)
  • Kamalka
    Kamalka Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am 6'2 with about 20 pounds to lose. I exercise a lot, comment daily on friends exercises, my diary is wild open and (bad) feedbacks are always welcome :))

So, if you accept long friends, feel free to add me.
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hey there I am 5'5" as well and have a goal of 28 pounds to lose. I like you have lost around 6 pounds. I lost 35 pounds before and was feeling great so I need that motivation like you to lose the weight! I will send you a friend request!
  • drcain
    drcain Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am 34 and 5'7" and also looking to lose around 20 pounds. I'm currently at 168 and would like to get down to 145 as my ultimate goal...unfortunately I am stuck in a plateau right now. :(
    Feel free to add me if interested
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am 34 and 5'7" and also looking to lose around 20 pounds. I'm currently at 168 and would like to get down to 145 as my ultimate goal...unfortunately I am stuck in a plateau right now. :(
    Feel free to add me if interested

We're the same age and are at the same weight with the same goal. I'm just a couple inches shorter ;P
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" tall and am looking to lose a little over 20, but sure could use as many friends as I can get! Add me anyone!!!
  • teacheatsleep
    teacheatsleep Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and trying to lose at least 20 pounds. I need motivation and support too! Feel free to add me :)
  • shtupndoit
    shtupndoit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 with 6 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me:)
  • Eric_7788
    Options
    That's me exactly. Anyone, feel free to add me.