I'm not new to this, but I want friends for the journey.

Options
I have had an account on MFP for a couple years now but, I did not start using it religiously until about 1 1/2 months ago. With sore feet and knees, and a list of potential health issues starting to pile up I decided to do something about it. I have been losing weight and eating better but I am needing some motivating friends to help push me closer to my goal weight.

Replies

• Nwalters113
    Options
    Hey there! I'm just getting serious about this site now, I used it last year and did well. Then, a list of excuses later, here I am again. Sending a request : )
  • faithsomemore
    Options
    I have had an account on MFP for about a year and have used it in the past and had some success and like you NWalters I have had a list of excuses and am back! Im sending a request.
  • margarita953
    margarita953 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a couple years myself, and haven't had a lot of success. I'm hoping that having some weight loss buddies for motivation will motivate me to work harder at this. I'll add you. :)
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've had an account on MFP for about to years but decided to get serious about it about a year ago and it helped me so much. Would like to offer you my encouragement - will be sending you a request :)
  • Slack2ShortGo
    Slack2ShortGo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has added me so far. Looks like some of you have had a similar path, like mine. I can't wait to continue this with a support system. That is the one thing I am lacking now.
  • missvixxen
    missvixxen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the exact same boat! Friends anyone?
  • trisha29021956
    Options
    Hi I'm Trisha and a newbe I did start a month or two ago then lost all interest while dealing with my beloved cat Dallas as he went through cancer and finally I had to have him put to sleep this knocked me off balance and broke my heart and I am finding it hard to get back into looking after myself better. It seems trivial in comparison to my Dallas and his death. I do have other cats and its for them I want to be fitter and healthier.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    hi
  • jayhawkfan51
    jayhawkfan51 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and have for about 7 months now. I would love to help motivate you!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I have been using this program faithfully since January, with only the occassional slip of not being able to log in. But I try my hardest. I am always looking for new weight loss buddies. So feel free to add me if you'd like!!! :)
  • Slack2ShortGo
    Slack2ShortGo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ceceoplaymate
    ceceoplaymate Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I always need inspiration too! :)
  • lmbell80
    lmbell80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • foodcallsme
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me :)
  • lizzayxox
    Options
    Sending a request!
  • Nappyfu
    Options
    Hey Peoplesssss!!!!!!!!!
    I use mfp off and on. Now im getting more into it and all its capabilities. I am definitely looking for fitness friends that are similar to the journey of a lifestyle change. Cause this is not easy especially when you have spent years practicing bad habits. So far I'm ok but I feel myself hitting a weak wall and I don't want to get there cause usually when I get there I stay there and pick back up with a unhealthy lifestyle.

So add me as a friend and let be inspired by each others struggle!!!!!! I look forward to making like-minded friends.
  • Nappyfu
    Options
    Hey Peoplesssss!!!!!!!!!
    I use mfp off and on. Now im getting more into it and all its capabilities. I am definitely looking for fitness friends that are similar to the journey of a lifestyle change. Cause this is not easy especially when you have spent years practicing bad habits. So far I'm ok but I feel myself hitting a weak wall and I don't want to get there cause usually when I get there I stay there and pick back up with a unhealthy lifestyle.

So add me as a friend and let be inspired by each others struggle!!!!!! I look forward to making like-minded friends.

Oh and btw my profile pic is a inspirational pic for me.
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you like, I log in every day..!