Flat Out

Options
Just tried the flat out bread with flax. I haven't had any bread in a week. I have a personal question.. Feeling bloated and constipated. Has anyone tried Flat Out and had the same issues?

Replies

• amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    I have not tried that before but have wanted too. If you don't regularly have fiber in or diet or not enough the high fiber content in those could be causing that. Just drink more water and it should help that feeling a little bit.
  • silentsiren
    silentsiren Posts: 100
    Options
    I've never had any issues with the flat outs but it does fill me up very quickly.
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I stopped eating bread over the summer (actually most carbs besides oatmeal and stuff like that, the good stuff) but once in a while on my cheat day when I do have bread, I totally get that feeling. Pretty much any store bought bread does that to me now. I don't know why it happens but, hey, you're not alone hehe
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have had the bread and did not have a problem but I did not have the one with Flax.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. More water it is..That should help. Maybe I have a sensitve digestive system. haha