Lets Challenge the Feast!!

Options
Hi i am starting a 90 day challenge on November 1st Are you lacking motivation and will power to move forward with lifestyle changes, weight loss,exercise routines, and overall health? If you answered “yes”, this challenge may be for you. It is designed to create a forum of motivation as well as help keep you accountable to achieve your goals. I even plan to take some money out of my pocket and give us all something to compete for. There will be no losers in this contest, only winners… although the person with the biggest transformation both inside and out will win an amazing gift from me, sent out after the challenge is complete! This is going to be just for us girls!! We just finished a 90day challenge and the results were amazing some of the girls lost 30 pounds!!! I would love to have you join us!!!! I have been on this path to healthy and i have lost 70!!pounds since Jan 1 and would love to have more friends join me!!! This is such a great goup of girls who will encourage and motivate you daily!! All you do is join the group post your goals and your measurments and contribute to the group daily!!

Who is in????? This challenge will be on a Facebook closed group just for us girls!

Replies