Not another 30 DS thread....

Options
How many of have said, "This time, I'm gonna do it?" or "This time, I won't quit" or whatever???? Myself? Oh, I have said those phrases way more than I care to admit...seems to be my way of doing things...

So...who's with me? Who wants to recommit to their health? STARTING 10/30/12 Here's the schedule that I am going to do:

Day 1: 30 DS
Day 2: Cardio
Day 3: 30 DS
Day 4: 30 DS
Day 5: Cardio
Day 6: 30 DS
Day 7: Cardio

So...it will take me a little longer than 30 days to complete the program....and I'm okay with that....I may adjust the schedule as I build up my strength and endurance...

Replies

• zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Come join the 30DS group for more support - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9356-30-day-shred-challenge
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!! THANKS!
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow morning. I did the 30DS faithfully back in Nov 2011 to Jan 2012 and lost 13 lbs. I fell off the band wagon shortly after that when I plateaued, but I am hopping back on and hopefully I lose the rest of this baby fat. :D My SO is going to do it with me too so yay for that!

I forgot to mention that I do 10 days of each level. I found that level 3 was the best.
  • mmmurphy585
    mmmurphy585 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have owned this for close to two yrs and have yet to remove the plastic wrap. :/
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I think you're being really smart to do alternating days. :smile: I really like it now that I'm not doing it every day and am not injured.
  • michellelhartwig
    Options
    get it out and get moving! ;)

ETA: MARIA!!!!!
  • namaste1987
    namaste1987 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I will absolutely start this with you! I have been starting on and off for the last month and get so sore from doing it everyday that I quit! I think we can definitly do this! Starting today?
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to use a day or two for rest. I usually do 6 days on, 1 day off of 30DS. I noticed it makes a big difference physically.
  • UndefinedLoser
    UndefinedLoser Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to start tomorrow since it's my freestyle day. I'm so scared of the soreness everyone keeps talking about. Makes me want to glue some ice packs to my shins now lol. I might alternate as well as I save Tuesday's and Thursday's as my Zumba days. We shall see how it all pans out....
  • michellelhartwig
    Options
    AWESOME! Let's do it! Starting whenever you read this! :)
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I love how much action 30 Day Shred gets on these boards. I just love Jillian Michaels period.

No other workout routine has ever given me a six back ever in my life, and I have her to thank for that.