MN girl looking for some love! <3

Options
Howdy! I'm from Northern MN, typical over weight female- been on a weight roller coaster for as long as I can remember, starting to go through "THAT" part of female hood maturity and I'm fairly sure my body hates me. I don't get a whole lot of support at home so I reach out online! I'm starting a Heart Wellness program- I have high cholesterol, overweight, anxiety crap, and have a high risk of diabetes due to gestational diabetes. So- all that equals a high risk of heart issues. I will get access to the cardiac rehab gym, a dietitian, a wellness coach, and exercise coach! I'm pumped! I know WHAT to do, HOW to do it, what to EAT, HOW to exercise- I just need to be accountable to someone other than a close friend who will agree with me and say- screw it! Lets have a beer!
So- who is willing to put up with my BS and b*tchyness... I mean- my love and support??? ;^p

Yvonne

Replies

• Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi Yvonne! I'm from Minnesota too and was on a roller coaster for a while too... Never got too out of hand but definitely got to a point where I wasn't happy with myself and finally decided in February that I had had enough! Congrats on making that decision as well, and it sounds like the Heart Wellness program will be great!! I work at a cardiac rhythm management division of a medical device company so heart issues are close to my heart (get it.. haha... ok, lame).

We're all here to support you on your journey!! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    oh I love B!tchyness :wink: feel free to add me
  • von1715
    von1715 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yahoo for friends! Ok- I'm a dork!
  • azzurri03
    Options
    I'm new here too! feel free to add
    we all need to vent sometimes (and of course for reminders to carry on towards that important goal)
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am from Mn too. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • paine016
    paine016 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am from MN but live in VA now. I lived for years in Grand Rapids, in the Iron Range! Fellow Minnesotans feel free to add me!