Don't want to start out as a lurker.

Options
Hi, I'm new, just signed up today. I would rather not lurk for months before I figure out one of the key factors of this site is making friends to help with support, and learn how to support others. So I'm just going to jump right in.

I have been feeling extremely uncomfortable in my own skin and body as of late, and have told myself over and over and over again that my exercise and diet regimen need a drastic overhaul. You always tell yourself, "Okay I'll start Monday", then Monday comes around and you tell yourself, "Okay next Monday". I'm tired of the cycle and want to make a change.

If there are any others that feel they're stuck in that vicious cycle, misery indeed loves company but let's change the stigma and turn it into a positive.

My goal is to drop from 230 down to ideal weight for my height/frame which is 180'ish.

Replies

• n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I'll send you a request!!!
  • keylolo1975
    Options
    Im new too, add me!!!
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of guilty of lurking. Trying to end that. Add me too!

I find myself saying "tomorrow" a lot too.
  • mjrn1221
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    Welcome, i've been here for about 2 weeks and found jumping right in to be the best way! I'll add you as a friend.
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I lurked for months. You definitely get more out of it by engaging others!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    welcome to add me
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You can add me too or anyone that wants extra friends.
  • Urzoola
    Options
    I added this app on my iPod and starting using it religiously but lost track of it and my weight loss plans. Now I'm focused and need friends to help motivate me and whom I can motivate as well. I'm adding you and anyone else who is ready to get these numbers down healthily...add me also. Thanks and happy tracking!
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome!