Ideal Protein Diet

Options
Hi! Is anyone here doing the Ideal Protein Diet too? Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• rubenmorac
    Options
    Hi, how this method works?
  • SophieSLP
    SophieSLP Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The IP diet is high in protein and low in carbs and fat. They offer IP coaching at the Barre studio I go to.

Check out the website:
    http://www.idealprotein.com/us/home

Let me know what you think! Today's my first day on the diet, so I'll keep you posted on how it's working for me!
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am just starting week 4! I will add you! So glad someone else is doing it too!
  • Trekmamma
    Options
    Hey Sophie, is this the right spot??
  • GOOD2012
    Options
    I've started and need support I'll add you.
  • esl269
    esl269 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why there needs to be a service to provide you with high protein, low fat foods. Couldn't you just... go to the grocery store?
  • whitehpe
    Options
    I have lost an average of over three pounds per week. The key factor in choosing Ideal Protein was knowing someone who had the same loss goal of 20 pounds. She was successful in losing quickly and keeping the weight off. My short-term goal is to lose 20 pounds by Thanksgiving. My coach is encouraged that I will make that goal.

The best part of the program is knowing that I am getting my essential nutrients while on the very low calorie diet. I is important to me that my metabolism return to a normal level after my weight loss.