Lots of weight lost, with pictures

Options
I have always been the fat girl. I then grew into the fat woman, and the fat mother. I don't want to be the fat bride, too! So, I am working on losing the weight, getting more fit, and obviously with those come getting healthy! I did have the vertical sleeve gastrectomy done last September. This has been a wonderful TOOL to assist my weight loss. Please do NOT make the mistake of thinking it is "easy" or that I didn't have to work for my loss. I still have to do exactly what anyone else has to do to lose weight. Only if I don't, it's not just a matter of gaining weight. It becomes a dangerous thing, and detrimental to my health. I struggle every day to make the right food choices and get plenty of activity in. I just wanted to share with you all that it can be done, no matter which method/tool you choose to utilize! Have faith in yourself, and never stop!

2iloryr.jpg

34s5krd.jpg

October 29, 2012 234 pounds gone!
fcibh5.jpg

Replies

• melliebelly77
    Options
    That is an amazing accomplishment!!! Congrats!
  • brenda4life
    brenda4life Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Check you out! You have done a tremendous job achieving your goals and being the role model your children deserve. MOST FABULOUS!
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! you are such an inspiration WTG :smile:
  • Tee0414
    Tee0414 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Omg WTG your doing wonderful!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hot damn! Look at you, being all sexy! Fantastic job!! Congrats!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! That's quite an achievement you've made!
  • RaViCa
    RaViCa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    BIG congrats to you! Very impressive.
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Congratulations!
  • Tanya28326
    Options
    wow...how tall are you? I would never have thought, based on pictures, you were as heavy as you say. Amazing job, and a total inspiration for someone struggling at the beginning of my life change to lose 200 pounds.
  • CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!! You look awesome!
  • erikapinera
    Options
    :smile: good job girl!
  • faithsomemore
    Options
    I am proud of you. I know you dont know me but .. it is nice to hear that someone is proud of you. And that I am because you have come a long way. Great work! Very inspiring!
  • caitsaunt
    caitsaunt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    Options
    I am 5'10. For the past year the exercise I did was all in the water. In September I began teaching water aerobics. So now, I work out in the pool, on the deck, plus I do weights and walking/riding at the gym.