Hey there. new here.

Options
Hey there. I'm Jessy. Im 24 and a student. I've been having a hard time losing weight recently so I wanted to try this out and see how it goes.

Replies

• SusannaDandana
    Options
    Welcome!
    I will add you!
  • FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • BCRfitness
    Options
    Haha I'm new too! But it seems like a really neat program so... here goes!
  • jessym7910
    jessym7910 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I will add you!

Thank you! I also forgot to add that I wanna lose 20 pounds.
  • seashellmoore
    Options
    Hey Jesse! I'm new here too! Starting my journal tomorrow. I don't yes know how all this works,k but you can add me. Don't know anyone here yet!
  • BCRfitness
    Options
    Okay! Thanks! Im excited to do this :)
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I will add you!

Thank you! I also forgot to add that I wanna lose 20 pounds.

Welcome! 20 pounds is my intermediate goal :D Do you have a "deadline"?
  • jessym7910
    Options
    Welcome! 20 pounds is my intermediate goal :D Do you have a "deadline"?

Not really. Hopefully by spring lol. I'm only 4'10" so losing weight feels impossible.
  • steponya82
    Options
    We have the same goal of losing 20, I have been doing this since Saturday and it has really helped me watch how much I'm eating. Already lost a couple pounds already. I love it, good luck to you!
  • jessym7910
    Options
    We have the same goal of losing 20, I have been doing this since Saturday and it has really helped me watch how much I'm eating. Already lost a couple pounds already. I love it, good luck to you!

How are you doing it? I used to know all these tips and tricks but in the past year, I don't think anything's working anymore.
  • steponya82
    Options
    Breastfeeding helps me lose an extra 600 calories so I have a little extra help right now. And as I go a log with the calorie counter it helps me think my meals out more. I'll also be starting insanity. I did day one last week but my calves hurt like hell for 4 days :(. Overall from my experience, I have three kids, cardio is your best friend, stay away from soda and fast food.
  • jessym7910
    Options
    Breastfeeding helps me lose an extra 600 calories so I have a little extra help right now. And as I go a log with the calorie counter it helps me think my meals out more. I'll also be starting insanity. I did day one last week but my calves hurt like hell for 4 days :(. Overall from my experience, I have three kids, cardio is your best friend, stay away from soda and fast food.

Thanks for all your tips!
  • ards7
    ards7 Posts: 33
    Options
    nothing is impossible :) I felt like that too and was only going to try MFP out for a month but I found it was fantastic and really helped me, I've been here for months new and haven't missed a day. feel free to add me!
  • ainesis777
    Options
    Hi everybody. I am young, beautiful and full of energy(sometimes). Wait, im talking about my future self! Hahah i am here because i finally decided to come back and get serious about losing weight!!! I NEED some friends here!!!!
    I have the knowledge, now what would keep me going is people needing me as I need you. Would you please add me?!?!