Lost motivation right now!! :(

Options
I have lost motivation w/ losing weight the last week or so now. :( UGH!! HELP!!! It seems like this ALWAYS happens around my time of the month. :( I HAVE to get back on track and stay that way!!!! :) My goal is to lose about 25 lbs. and MFP has really helped. I have just lost track right now and need to get back on. I CAN DO THIS!!! :) My goal is to look good for summer and I want to be healthy from here on out and stay that way. :)

Replies

• Manikchia
    Manikchia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! I know exactly what you mean. I just decided yesterday to get out of my slump and off my *kitten*. I got up and the first thing I did was my 30day shred video. & I felt good about myself all day. I ate well, and had a lot more energy. I'm going to work out first thing in the morning from now on,, even if it's the LAST thing I want to get out of bed for.
  • auntbliz
    auntbliz Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was doing great when I was getting up early every morning and walking or jogging to start my day. Since I've stopped that, I've been having a really tough time. I think my slump has lasted 2 months now :( I think doing some exercise in the AM is a really good idea.
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I can really relate to this - I have been losing weight since January and have done pretty well and now I'm at my 'time' and I can't pull it together to keep going. Doesn't help me much that I have a cold and I just am feeling like, who cares! But gosh - the 16lbs I already lost should mean something....but I can't get it back together. And exercising my 30day shred video just doesn't seem possible when I already can't breathe from my cold.

We are in March though-so I know I can't slack now-or summer will be another 'fat summer' :(

I guess we just need to keep trying as hard as we can - mistakes or not!

Wishing you the best in this journey! :)
  • Missy_B
    Missy_B Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think everyone goes through these humps. The best thing to do is no matter how much you DON'T want to work out or eat right, just do it anyways. You always feel better after you did it and it gives you a little hope for the next day. Just keep with your routine and sooner or later you'll be past that hump and back to feeling like you want to again. Just keep the goal in sight! If you give up now, you'll have further to go when you decide to give it a go again. Good luck and just hang in there!
  • brunsie
    brunsie Posts: 54
    Options
    I too am just getting my motivation back. You can do this. I know you can. Just because you stopped tracking for a week or two does not mean that this is over. This is your journey and there are many bumps and hills along the way. We may fall a few times but the important thing is that we get back up and start going again. You will be fine. Come here often. It truly does help.

And you will be looing great in your bathing suit this summer.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I think it's hanging out with mine at a Baskin Robbins. If you see mine, will you tell it to come home?:laugh:
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You should add more friend to help motivate and support you. It has really helped me on staying on track.
  • pelizares
    pelizares Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am so there, have lost 12 pounds, but have had no motivation to work out for the last week, this is my second week. I guess We can always start mid week, doesn't need to be on a monday. GO THURSDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MelissaKay82
    Options
    Thank You Everybody for the Positive comments!!! :happy: I am SO- getting back on track!!! :happy:
  • KristinaL
    KristinaL Posts: 41
    Options
    OMG!!!! I cant believe so many of you are experiencing the same thing as I am... I too will be starting my one time of the month thing here in a lil bit and I just forgot about my weight loss goal for a week now... A WEEK!!!!!! But I started back up again... everyone seems to fall at that time and even if its not that time we all fall down here and there and get right back to it again!!! You can do this!!!!