Best HRM and where to buy?

Options
What is the best HRM to buy and the best place to buy it? I had a polar ft7 and not even using it for a year it dont work no more...keeps saying check transmitter and stops working in middle of work out!

Replies

• tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I've been happy with my Polar F6...it just needs a new battery in the wristband. Got mine online for about $100 I think.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    What is the best HRM to buy and the best place to buy it? I had a polar ft7 and not even using it for a year it dont work no more...keeps saying check transmitter and stops working in middle of work out!

um, dead battery?
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    herownkindofwonderfull Posts: 307 Member
    Options

um, dead battery?

this
  • abouck
    abouck Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My polar ft7 just started doing this too and I just changed the battery. But I have had mine for several years without any problems. I am thinking about upgrading to the polar ft40. Any thoughts?
  • UndefinedLoser
    UndefinedLoser Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I own a new balance n4 heart rate monitor. I've had it for about 2 weeks now and it seems to work pretty well. I keep hearing good things about the polar products though.