SAHM looking for motivational friends :)

Options
Hello Everyone! My name is Brianne and I'm a 32 year old stay at home mom. My son will be 2 in November. I wasn't in the greatest shape when I became pregnant and then packed on an additional 50-60lbs. during my pregnancy. Shortly after giving birth I was at my all time highest weight. I'm 5'4 and was 190lbs. It's wasn't until I started having troubles with inflammation and pain in my joints that I decided it was time to get serious about losing weight. I've been on my journey for almost a year and have been able to lose almost 30lbs. I would like to lose an additional 20-25lbs. but I'm more focused on being healthy, toned and fit.

I'm looking to meet other friends who are inspired and motivated by living a healthier lifestyle and making forever changes in their life :)

Replies

• tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You can do this Brianne!! I am also a SAHM, I have three young children...my newest being 6 months old. So I know how demanding it can be and how sometimes we put ourselves and our health on the back burner. Just always keep in mind that you have to be healthy to take care of your wonderful son! One pound at a time, one step at a time, you will get there. :)
  • deemommiii
    Options
    I'm a sahm of six, 33 years old. Just started my weight loss journey as I am 50 lbs overweight. Sending you a friend request!
  • TammyKeaten
    TammyKeaten Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am also a SAHM. I have two kiddos ages 6 and 3. I started MFP 6 weeks ago and 30 DS 2 weeks ago. I am looking to lose about 30 lbs, but I also want to be healthier and more fit. Feel free to add me!
  • foodcallsme
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP... Feel free to add me :)
  • Davids2064
    Davids2064 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Although I'm not a SAHM lol I am looking for motivational friends as I begin my journey. I was doing really well for awhile and then I was unemployed for about a month so depressing really hit me and yep I eat when I'm depressed. I decided today that I had to get back on track before I gained everything back that I worked so desperately to lose. I joined this site in hopes to find others to motivate and to also motivate me. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • tracyburkee
    tracyburkee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    All you stay at home moms...feel free to add me. I'm 32 years old with 3 kids!!!!
  • lhypes08
    Options
    I am a sahm to 2 girls. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    SAHM mom here and I'm a great buddy. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • SinCity2003
    SinCity2003 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sending requests to several of you :) I'm a work-at-home-mom looking for lots of motiviation. I was doing so well when I worked in the office (peer pressure is what I called it!), but now that I'm back at home full time I'm slipping :(
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom with 4 kids! Ages 7,5,4,2! :flowerforyou:
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    Hi

I'm a 34 year old Sahm, with a 5 year old and a 2 year old with about 48lbs to lose. Feel free to add me

Heidi
  • ecsmithbrisbane
    ecsmithbrisbane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom with four kids....three boys and one girl...ages 14, 9, 6, and 4. Sending you a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • Southernmama80
    Southernmama80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM and run a small daycare in my home as well. I have a little girl who will be 19mths on the 1st. I have been able to lose 19lbs since starting this journey and have about 70 more to go. Gonna send some requests and look forward to encourageing and motivating one another. Anyone feel free to add me as well. :)
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM, run a home day care. Feel free to add me it you'd like :)
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    Hi. I'm a 34 y/o mom of 3 little ones (ages 5, 3, and 2). Like you, I wasn't in the best shape when I got pregnant and after 3 pregnancies (and 3 c-sections), I have about 80 pounds to lose. I'm mostly stay-at-home. (I'm a per diem nurse and work about 2-4 shifts a month.) I'll send you a request and anyone here can feel free to add me too :-)
  • Drewillbeback111
    Options
    I'm game, most of the people wanting to add friends are women... probably not a good idea for a married man. Anyway iron sharpens iron... add me if you like!
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey welcome! Always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm a 27 year old SAHM of two boys, 5 and 8 yrs old. They've just started school, I needed something to do with my spare time and decided I wanted to use it to get in shape! I am 5'5" and 154 lbs give or take, I would ideally like to weight 125!! Feel free to add me! I need more friends!!!
  • Melissajo44
    Melissajo44 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    SAHM here too! Feel free to add me everybody. I'd love new mommy friends!
  • simba01
    simba01 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    SAHM too!! Anyone feel free to add me :)