I am new to MyFitnesspal.com

Options
I am so excited that my co-worker shared this site with me! It is proving to be a great tool. I look forward to the support that I know I will receive from this community and achieving my goals.

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!!
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am also new and I absolutely love this site! It is really helping me realize what I am eating, and allowing me to make better choices! For once, I feel positive about weight loss and am feeling some success! Yay myfitnesspal!!!
  • garcia3duardo
    Options
    Welcome, I myself am new and i have recently lost my 2 pounds in one week of fitnesspal...I never tought it would work! I'm glad i made this choice, because even though i do loose or not I already feel better drinking just the water alone and eating better than before. I feel more energy and feel better.
  • cwcanty
    cwcanty Posts: 1
    Options
    Im new as well! Looks like a fantastic site and a great community. Im looking forward to exploring more about the site and all that it offers!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    It's a great site!!! Welcome all of you and well wishes for smooth journeys! :flowerforyou:
  • fortyandfab
    Options
    I am new too - today is day one and I hope this positive attitude will continue! I feel healthy and energetic. Did 45 minutes of cardio and a pilates class. One day almost down - the rest of my life to go...........:)
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. I found the site over the weekend by doing a Yahoo search for calorie counters. And found this great site. I officially started today and stayed within my calorie limit for the day...with 10 to spare.

Welcome, ~Tammy
    :wink:
  • garcia3duardo
    Options
    Wow, that's great Welcome!! I found this site myself while searching for calorie counts, lol....It's been 15 days now and already lost 6 pounds, I feel like a new me already!! Keep in touch :)