ladies 5'0 what is or was your goal?

Options

Replies

• turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You can never tell. My goal was to be 130 but I didn't feel like I was done. Only time and your body tells. My starting weight was 210 now I am 115
  • belly_buster
    belly_buster Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1''. At one point of my life I hit the scale at 208lbs. I was in Aruba in a bathing suit (dress size 16/18) and was just shocked how I gained weight over the years. My SW (using MFP) was 163. CW is 150 (size 10, can squeeze in size 8 sometimes). GW is 120 (last time I remember being 120lbs was when I was in 4th grade). I have small ankles and wrists but have big thighs and mid section. It's definitely a journey not a race.
  • lightweightdiva
    lightweightdiva Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So nice to see such healthy goals with all these petite ladies!

I'm 5'0" and 138 pounds, with a goal around 115. Want to keep my curves!
  • arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) 5'0" here! SW: 144, CW: 129, GW 115-120

I've had a lot of success towards my goal in the last 6 weeks with 4 simple things:

1) I hit the gym 5-6 days a week for an hour total
    2) Cardio 5-6 days a week and weight training 3-4 days a week
    3) Cutting out most sugar and refined carbs (although I have a small piece of chocolate almost every day!)
    4) I stick to my calorie goal per day, and I try to eat my extra calories from exercise (1200 cals normally, not including extra exercise cals). I figure my body needs them to recover from the hard work I'm doing!
  • Bonny619
    Bonny619 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!

5'0 here.

SW: 228

CW: 146

GW: 115-120

I always thought that I would be right where I wanted when I hit 150, not the case at all. I haven't worked this hard to still be chubby!
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and have what I call a "sturdy" build lol I carry it all over but I have thick legs and I'm really busty.

SW: 214
    CW: 154
    GW:160
    UGW: 140

I hit 160 and wasn't happy with how I looked so decided to try for 140. Although I'm short, because of my build, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get under 130 and be able to maintain that.

40lbsfrontcomparison.jpg
    40lbssidecomparison.jpg
    40lbsbracomparison-1.jpg
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and at my ultimate goal weight of 107. I am pretty thin, but not toooo thin. It is nice to be this weight!
  • Aurorakitty
    Options
    Height 5'0
    SW 120 lb
    CW 97 lb

I think i'll just try to maintain this and not get below 94lb. Anything around 100lb is ok for me.
  • IvaRai
    IvaRai Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    height 5'0
    SW 216
    GW 125
  • aliciarose511
    aliciarose511 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1". My current weight is 175. In college, I was around 140 and was pretty happy. I have broad shoulders for my height and am a bit curvy. I would like to get down to 125 by adding some lifting and real toning things up. :)
  • blwalton70
    blwalton70 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    5 foot exactly

My weight is pretty distributed evenly. I used to have a great rear end, but after 2 kids, it's gone and moved to the front! I am an athletic build (soccer player for 19 years and counting) I am stalky but fit.

Weight when I had my daughter in 2010: 208 pounds

5/2012 SW:178
    CW: 150.2
    GW: 135
    I weighed 135 in high school (over 10 years ago) So I am hoping to get back there because I know I have been that weight before.
  • blwalton70
    blwalton70 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!

5'0 here.

SW: 228

CW: 146

GW: 115-120

I always thought that I would be right where I wanted when I hit 150, not the case at all. I haven't worked this hard to still be chubby!

TOTALLY! I just hit 150 (28 pounds lost) and I still don't feel thin enough!
  • dorilou1969
    Options
    5 feet 0 inches

heaviest weight was 202
    current is 150
    my goal for right now is 135
    I will probably set another goal after that, depending on lots of things.
    I carry my weight in my belly, and my face.

the "charts" say I should weight between 94 and 127 pounds. I can't fathom being an adult under 100 pounds!!!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Take a look at this website: http://www.mybodygallery.com/

It has a lot of images that people have uploaded with specific height, weight, and body type (perhaps think about contributing!)
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am 4 11.5. Goal wt is 122-128
    Current Wt 143
    Starting wt 174
    Trying to get back in to the groove.
    Anyone with same ht and weight goals please add me. Would love to give and receive the motivation.
  • westonhive
    westonhive Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

My SW: 213
    My CW: 207.5
    My GW: 195
    My UGW: 135-40

Please feel free send me a little note and add me as a friend.
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am 5'.25"

SW:180
    cw: 166 or 168
    GW: 108-120.

I have a goal weight range because I was really fit and had toned muscles when i was between 108 and 112 lbs. When I was 120, I liked my body and my curves, but still could have used some muscle definition...I was doing a lot of cardio and calisthenics at the time, but not enough to have visible abs, or "spaghetti strap dress" arms.

I say my goal is to get to 120, and then feel it out from there as I lose more towards the 108 goal. I would say 127 was the highest weight I remember feeling still comfy in my clothes.

If you are doing weight lifting, just know that you could be 130 and have a thinner body than someone who is 120 and the same height. That muscle, as I am sure you know, is much more dense and weighs more and takes up less space than fat.

OH, btw, I am small to medium framed. My wrists are small, my bottom half (butt, thighs, knees, calves, and even my feet) is bigger. So, a healthy weight range for my height and frame is supposedly like 98 lbs up to 130. 131 for me puts me in the overweight BMI range. (98 lbs to me seems way too little of a number for my body. I would look ill.)

Hope that helps a little! it is cool seeing all of us shorties and our weights and goals! :)

-janelle
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Another shorty here at 5 nothing.

SW 153
    CW 149
    GW 120

I just started back on this journey after recently moving to Japan (military). I have been this weight since after I lost 35 lbs after having my son who is now almost 3. So i'm prepregnancy weight but i want to be closer to what I was when i first came in the military 15 years ago.

Always nice to have friends and further encouragement- add me!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I added pics of myself at different weights, with the weights listed, on my profile if you want to see what I looked like at different weights (height-5'.25", small-medium build). Again, I think that we all are going to find a possibly different comfy resting weight to be at. But, it is interesting to look back at my pics and see myself at different weights. I wonder what we all have looked like at different weights in our lives! lol
  • BeachSlim
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and started at 152lbs in January this year. My UGW is 112lbs and I'm currently 118lbs so not far off! However, I feel like I need to lose more than 6lbs to get rid of the fat from my tummy. I want to build muscle though so don't actually mind what the scale says as long as my BFP is low and I look good.

Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!