College student looking for new ideas!

Options
Hi everyone (:
I am a college student and I am always on the go everyday. Anyone want to share some of their favorite to go snacks? I am just curious what other people like to pack along with them. Thanks!

Replies

• chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    kashi oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
    rold gold cheddar cheese pretzels
    weight watchers individually wrapped colby-jack cheese sticks
    smartfood white cheddar popcorn 100 calorie packs
    a banana
  • whitelaurel
    whitelaurel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Fruits! :) My fridge is always full of apples.

I tend to run out the door with awkward-to-eat-in-public foods like yogurt cups, hard boiled eggs, fruit pops, or pouches of tuna! Haha. Cheese sticks are also yummy.

Or you can prepare something the night before, like a sandwich or a bag of veggies, you know? Make something you like grab-n-go... :)

Edit: I also like Nature Valley bars, although they don't keep you full for that long! They're tasty though. :) Protein bars (I like Zone bars recently! Or those ones you can buy at Costco, although those ones are literally more like a meal-replacement bar,) and other kinds of bars are good too, as long as you don't get one that's a) devoid of nutritional value or b) too high in calories to be a respectable snack. :)
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Pop chips
    Special K cracker chips sea salt
    Light babybel? cheese
    Granola bars....
  • pumalama
    pumalama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bread and peanut butter or cheese, plain yogurt and frozen berries, whole fruits, almonds, kashi granola bars once every few months, vegetables, tuna pack with crackers (sometimes). I sometimes bring oatmeal and dried cranberries mixed with powder milk in a container and I can add water when I find a microwave or kettle.
  • BeccaCares
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm going to have to try some of those. Hope you are enjoying your weight loss journey! Nobody can stop you except for you. Work hard! Add me as a friend if you'd like (: