need help picking a business name?

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
I need help picking a business name for a Personal Training business which also does nutrition consults.
I am nearly at the end of my year long PT course and as a result of this we have to make up a "fake" business plan as an assignment, but we can not use a name which any other business has.

I thought something like "The Holistic Approach" would be good but lo and behold that name is already taken.
Any ideas?

=)

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    Options
    bump
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Hmmm?? intriguing topic....I love picking names for essay's, proposals, business plans etc. A few thought's are, "Universal Wellbeing, Natural Path, Here Now and Forever (insert tagline), Today's goal and Forever history, No Pain No Gain :P, Ok I'm just having fun...but hope some of these names are good, lol...if not I'll think of more :D
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    How about something simple like: Inside & Out- personal training and Nutrition?
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    how about

Toosh Busters
  • pumalama
    pumalama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    How about something simple like: Inside & Out- personal training and Nutrition?

I like this one, it is simple and effective. You want to entice customers and have them understand what you offer when they are browsing the phone book. What about something like ( insert city, neighborhood name or street name) - personal training and nutrition center?
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    friend has suggested

"get the lead out"
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Hmmm?? intriguing topic....I love picking names for essay's, proposals, business plans etc. A few thought's are, "Universal Wellbeing, Natural Path, Here Now and Forever (insert tagline), Today's goal and Forever history, No Pain No Gain :P, Ok I'm just having fun...but hope some of these names are good, lol...if not I'll think of more :D

I really like Natural Path. But I also like Universal Wellbeing.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Holistic Ballisitic
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    All of these were great, thanks :)
    i especially like 'Natural Path" so we have narrowed it down to either ellie's natural path or The ABC's to Optimal Health and Wellbeing