Assistance Please

Options
Hi I am new here been almost a week now. I am trying to figure out if I am doing something wrong. I have yet to hit the max on all my calories, fat, cards and protein. I am typically below on the carbs and over on the protein with little calories to spare.

What am I doing wrong that I cant seem to hit all the right numbers and is it hindering my weight loss.
Anyone is welcome to view my food/exercise reports. Just friend me. Thanks

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    It's fine if you're a little off on the numbers. The most important part of weight loss is to be in a calorie deficit. Try to hit your goal calorie number as best you can and don't sweat the small stuff.

Also, MFP tends to set proteins levels a little low anyway.
  • RSuta
    RSuta Posts: 60
    Options
    It takes time. I havent been able to hit my numbers also but I figure as long as im excercising and eatching what im eating it will all work out in the end. :)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    MFP sets us up way low on protein and too high on carbs. You can change these by going to My Home - Goals - Custom and change the percentages to something that better fits how you eat.
  • katztwins
    Options
    Thanks for all the info. How do I know what I should be eating carb and protein wise? My trainer has told me continually my body holds onto fat since i dont eat lots of carbs. It makes sense to a degree but really aren't carbs the enemy?