Body Media FIT?

Options
So I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a body media fit but I just have one question. I know that it's water resistant, but I was wondering if I were doing an intense workout and was sweating a lot and a lot of sweat got on it would it break?
This is probably a pretty stupid question but I just want to know before I spend that much money

Replies

• wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I literally drip sweat to the point where I thought it was starting to rain while out running before realizing it was my own sweat hitting my arms and I've never had any problems with my BMF.

But you may want to have an extra armband to wear during super sweaty workouts and one to keep clean for regular use.
  • BodyMedia
    Options
    Hi elishazf,

Yes, your BodyMedia FIT should stand up to the sweatiest workout! As wolfchild59 pointed out, you can get an extra Armband strap. You can hand wash the elastic armband strap with mild soap and water by detaching it from the FIT device. The device is, however, not waterproof so make sure you take it off before bathing or swimming. Hope this helps!

- Laurie