Bodymedia phone issues

Options
Hi - I just got a Bodymedia LINK armband that I was unable to connect with my phone via bluetooth. I just went to their website and read the fine print that says it cannot work with an HTC phone, which I currently have. :( However, my phone is acting wonky all around and I am eligible for an upgrade this week. I wanted to check in to see if anyone had any problems linking their Bodymedia to a Samsung Galaxy phone. It's what I will likely get - provided I do not hear of any bluetooth issues with it. Thanks!

Replies

• BodyMedia
    Options
    Hi LEC1978,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your BodyMedia FIT. If you are still having issues or have any questions, you can always reach us at 888-850-2639. We would be happy to help you out!

- Laurie
  • ksmith5001
    Options
    What phone did you end up getting? I'm in the same boat right now. I just purchased the link to replace my old bodybug sp (which linked PERFECTLY) and it doesnt link to my htc phone. I contacted customer support and their answers didnt work. Did you end up getting the galaxy or going with an Iphone?
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    There is a bodymedia app on the Google market ( I hate calling it the play store ) It's not real time but it is updated every time you sync your arm band.
  • grrlofhighart
    grrlofhighart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know this thread is a little old at this point, however I have a Samsung Galaxy S III and the BodyMedia band. They sync together beautifully. Typically I will periodically sync with my phone via bluetooth throughout the day to make sure I am on track. So far so good!
  • naytayj
    naytayj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble with mine syncing to my samsung s4... very very frustrating