Kids create the best NSV

Options

Replies

• SusannaDandana
    Options
    That is so beautiful. That literally brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you.
  • slimintraining
    slimintraining Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thats so sweet! did you give her an extra big hug for being so lovely??
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Love this!! Great NSV!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    That is Precious! I love it!!
  • s_bell2012
    Options
    nice one! I had something similar with my 2 year old. The other night i was sitting on the sofa and my daughter started to pat my belly and said"Belly gone, where's belly gone" Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you have an amazing daughter. That's so sweet. :heart:
  • Jwithrow4
    Options
    Awesome! I love it when the kids notice all the hard work you put in. My 6 year old told me the other day as she poked my belly that I wasn't as "squishy" as I used to be. Keep up the good work (and let her know how much you were encouraged by her comment)!
  • joycebrett
    joycebrett Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    that is SO sweet, just like a lot of the others, it brought tears to my eyes! Congrats to you!!
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My son said to me one night "Mom I can get my arms all the way around for a hug now!" Yes there were tears :D
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Aw. That is so cute. Total NSV!!

That happened to me (sort of) over the summer. I was babysitting and one of the kids said... Madison, I know that you eat healthy and all, but please don't ever go vegan. You are skinny enough as it is... Haha. :smile: To be fair though, this kid also commented the week before how my thighs jiggled when I ran. So he was an inspiration both ways! :smile:
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I think thats the best NSV i've ever heard. That should be motivation for you all the way until you reach your goal.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I also wanted to share my own similar story for you.

My 2 year old son doesnt point out I have a big belly anymore. He points out i've got a big nose instead! I'm not sure which i prefered to be honest...
  • rubberbiscuit
    Options
    OMG, this is one of the nicest things that I think anyone could say. Such a nice kid. You're a lucky mom.:smile:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Awww!! Those kind of things mean so much!!
  • Trudyr777
    Trudyr777 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    So sweet!!! Journal that for when you are having a down day!!
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    What a great NSV, and congratulations on raising a wonderful daughter!
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    This is precious. That is a great NSV.
  • swagner73
    swagner73 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing all of you NSVs as well. I do think she is a pretty special kid. She has recently lost 25 lbs of her own so we are in this together! :love:
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful and affirming NSV for you! Seriously, it brought tears to my eyes. I could so picture what she was saying..... Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!