new from switzerland

Options
hi guys, im from switzerland and on a big mission, want to be healthy again :) and yeah want to get shape as well.
my way will be looong and hard but i love it to dig dipper with shaun t :)

im married to my lovely husband (he is from UK) so we're a swiss/uk family with 3 kids,cats and budgies
living in the swiss mountains and we love to go hiking, swimming sledging(alot more) with the kids and my hubby and i are snowboard junkies. but i had some problem last season with snowboarding, so i want to go back on my track, downhill.with my "nidecker"

would be nice to get some company to go through pain,tears and frustraits, happiness and the golden goal :)

love, starlet

ps. sorry my english isnt the best :D so dont take the piss out of me :D:D

Replies

• jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Does everyone in Switzerland shoot apples off their kids heads with crossbows and drink hot chocolate?
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! good luck on your journey!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Does everyone in Switzerland shoot apples off their kids heads with crossbows and drink hot chocolate?

lol, what?

Your English is pretty good. I take it you're a German speaking Swiss person?

I love Switzerland, but have only been to Geneva and Lausanne. I did have a hot chocolate when I was there haha. A very nice one too!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Welcome! feel free to add me.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

lol, what?

Your English is pretty good. I take it you're a German speaking Swiss person?

I love Switzerland, but have only been to Geneva and Lausanne. I did have a hot chocolate when I was there haha. A very nice one too!
    Wilhelm Tell FTW! w00t! Don't mind me. I'm 37 going on 12.
  • starletlove
    starletlove Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    u guys are funny

and nooo we dont shoot apples from our kids head like "willhelm tell" did, ( but he is a legend :laugh: )

and we love chocolate too, most my hubby and my kidds, i do like it on the christmas time but we havent chocolate at home, cuz i wouldnt/ couldnt hold me back :laugh:

thx for the friendly welcome here

wish u all a nice day

ps. still have to figure out how it works with text back with take the quotes to get direkt

anyway isnt my last day here sooo ill get it soon.

starlet
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Healthy Living. Add me if you like.
  • moounir
    moounir Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Gruezich,
    I am working in Switzerland (Zug area). I hope you will enjoy being part of this community.

Don't hesitate to add me.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Fondue! My favorite. I'd be enormous if I lived in Switzerland.

You can add me - I love international buddies.
  • swissmiss75
    Options
    Where do you live? I'm American...married to a Swiss in the Aarau/Olten area.