Small things.....

Options
So I don't really like bragging about my weight loss for many reasons! But I have to say it is the small things that make me really open my eyes and see how much of a change I have made for my body! Seeing pictures of my face from one week to another is one! Seeing the clothes fall off is another. One I got really excited for the other day was going to out to eat and being seated at a booth and actually having plenty of room from the table to myself! That was one of things that almost made me cry! What are some of your small things that open your eyes to your changes?????

Replies

• amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I noticed a strange one just the other day. High heeled shoes that used to be really uncomfortable are suddenly bareable. I guess I don't have as much pressure from the weight from the rest of my body on my toes anymore.
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Sitting in a plastic outdoor chair and not feeling like I am squeezed into it :)
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    A good majority of my pre-pregnancy clothes are getting lose now. And I am almost twenty lbs under pre-pregnancy weight too. :)
  • Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    First big ones were being able to have my wallet AND phone in my jeans pocket, before there was no room for them!

Last one was yesterday, I fit into one of my favorite blue stripe shirts again (haven't been able to fit into it for a year!)

Oh and i've gone up to holes on my belt! (3 months ago I was contemplating having to buy a new larger belt!)
  • fallintomyworld
    fallintomyworld Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    fitting in to clothes my friends have given me! i never thought that would happen!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    having to pitch the pants I bought 2 weeks prior for the next size down...seriously in a two week timeframe...GOD THAT WAS HUGE!!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    My husband is very tall and walks really fast. When I first started getting healthy in 2009, I asked him to walk with me everyday at least 30 minutes. When we first started I would have to ask him to slow down at times but the other night I walked off and left him without realizing it! He said he was just tired that day. I said he was just saving face! It feels great.
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    I feel ya on the walking thing. My husband always fast no matter what we are doing and I could never keep up! Now I can!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!