Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

why do you have to eat a certain amount?

that sounds obvious, but why would you have to eat a certain amount of calories to stop feeling sick/dizzy/tired etc, even if you have plenty of excess calories on you, in fat?

Replies

• bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Because your body finds it easier to process food you eat then use the fat. That's what evolution has designed your entire digestive tract for.

I doubt there were many fat people while our genes were being sorted out. You needed to be at least faster than one other person in your tribe to avoid predators.
  • Because your body finds it easier to process food you eat then use the fat. That's what evolution has designed your entire digestive tract for.

I doubt there were many fat people while our genes were being sorted out. You needed to be at least faster than one other person in your tribe to avoid predators.

Well said and you made my day! :laugh: