Hi MFP!

Options
Hi there guys, i'm a psuedo-newbie...been lurking around for a while but never got around to posting anything !

I'm 20 years old from the UK. Currently a university student (not your typical one might I add! Hate getting drunk and sleeping in late and actually want to get a first!) hoping to become a primary school teacher :)

I've never really had a "problem" with my weight...I was one of those who could eat anything and never really put any weight on....until i started at university. As I was never weight conscious before I just ate what I wanted and when I went home for Christmas found out I'd put on over a stone! :sad:

I managed to lose the weight and get back to the size I was quite quickly but in doing so found an interest in actually being a healthier person and realized that if I lost a bit more I could be a bit better than average...so that's what I'm working towards now! Only got 3 pounds to go then my focus will be on adding more muscle!

Thanks for reading and looking forward to getting to know you !

Replies

• Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Mark. Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you'd like! We can do this! :)
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi, well there may be a bit of an age difference between the us... but it seems like we have the same goal in mind adding more muscel and getting lean...I also never had a wieght problem..so far...I want to loose body fat % and gain more muscel. ...Good luck and feel free to add me as your friend.
  • cma17
    cma17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi add me if you like, I'm 21 from NZ so couldn't be further away =) I am at uni at the moment studying accounting and my sister has just graduated as a teacher. My goals are slightly different more the weight loss side of things.

Good luck
    Chris
  • alanacareyb
    Options
    Hi :) My name is Alana and I'm from the UK too! I'm 21 and graduate from Uni on the 8th Nov with a BSc in Forensics :)

Hope you find the support you need on here - good luck with your goals on MFP and good luck with uni!

Alana
  • maria_elaina
    maria_elaina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the messages guys! I will add you as friends :)