I just want to be healthy!

Options
Hi All,

I just joined yesterday and already feel so good about this site! I am 6' and 265 lbs. I had a baby and while I weigh less than before I got pregnant... I have a long way to go! I am busy chasing a 15 month old and working a desk job. So far this week, I gave up soda cold turkey and have tracked everything I put in my mouth... even that kit kat mini I just ate. I have to remember its ok but I need to be accountable to myself!

I'd love some 'friends' to keep me on track!

Let's do this!

Replies

• danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hey Sonya,

I've been on here for quite some time and have seen some great success. Keep doing what you are doing and you going to achieve your goal!! My wife and I have a 16 month old, so trust me when I say I know exactly what you are going through. Keep up the good work and good luck with your journey. feel free to add me if you would like!! :)
  • FitGirl329
    FitGirl329 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi Sonya! Welcome and congratulations! You'll find lots of encouragement here. Feel free to add me and follow my diary or whatever! Have fun with it and enjoy that baby!!
  • Alex26C
    Alex26C Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi! i just joined yesterday too, im 5'11 and I need to lose 100+ lbs and so far feeling pretty good for day 2, good job! on cutting out soda keep it up :) by the way your babygirl is so cute!, friend request on its way