Curvy Fame, Before\After (inspiration needed)

Options

Replies

• breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile pics...I think I'm curvy.
  • beaglelover12
    Options
    My before is at 210lbs and my during is at 164lbs. I'd like to get down to 145 and hoping my curves stick around! My boobs HAVE shrunk though =(

24mf3g4.jpg
  • brownshuga30
    brownshuga30 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Usually when I gain weight I lose my butt not sure why lol... I'm still fairly early in my journey but so far I've maintained my curves (thighs, hips etc..
  • beaglelover12
    Options
    I am still extremely curvy.

Before around 165:
    img_5722_zps78d529a4.jpg

Sort of recent around 140:
    Photoon2012-10-09at1219_zps43d86b3d.jpg

Photoon2012-10-09at12204_zpse0a17fb8.jpg

I would still like to lose at least 5 more lbs, possibly 10 from these pics, but I'm pretty sure the curves aren't going anywhere.

I LOVE your curves! You're a hottie =)
  • beaglelover12
    Options
    beforegroup-1.jpg

Have to say mine's a sadder story... I lost almost all of my chest :sad: (upside is that was a lot of extra fat...). Kept my hips though, because apparently I have WIDE hip bones (I know for sure now because I can feel them lol).

You look like you're straight out of a fashion magazine. Absolutely amazing!!! I love the dress too - care to share where you purchased it? =)
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    beforegroup-1.jpg

Have to say mine's a sadder story... I lost almost all of my chest :sad: (upside is that was a lot of extra fat...). Kept my hips though, because apparently I have WIDE hip bones (I know for sure now because I can feel them lol).

You look amazing! I have a very similar frame so I hope I look that good when I reach my goal!! LOL :)
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sorry i have no idea how to post pics in the threads, but i have quite a few in my profile. I started at 225 size 18/20 and am down just under 160 wearing some size 6's, 8's and 9/10's. I started at a 38D though and am now a 36C... :sad:

I am a curvy girl, always have been as i am part Columbian. I am happy to say my curves are still staying!!! Whooohooo!!!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I qualify as curvy anymore, but here's my "transformation" in progress:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/779095-awakening-a-work-in-progress

Somewhere in between GIGANTIC and today, I was actually curvy and loved it!!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I am far from done but here are some pics

beandu.jpg

and I dont know how to resize. Sorry
  • ecsmithbrisbane
    ecsmithbrisbane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :flowerforyou: I am also very curvy....big butt and hips!!! Down 22 lbs 40 more to go but need some advice on how to downsize my bottom area
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options

I LOVE your curves! You're a hottie =)

Thank you and you are mighty cute too! Adorable! And by the way, I have a Beagle too! If I were a dog, I would be a beagle- all about food! :D
  • heatherloveslifting
    Options
    I'm not sure if I qualify as curvy anymore, but here's my "transformation" in progress:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/779095-awakening-a-work-in-progress

Somewhere in between GIGANTIC and today, I was actually curvy and loved it!!

You are definitely "good curvy"!
  • heatherloveslifting
    Options
    I am far from done but here are some pics

beandu.jpg

and I dont know how to resize. Sorry

You look great as well! I love this thread!
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've lost a total of 25 pounds. You can see my curvy pic in my photos.
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    beforegroup-1.jpg

How long did it take?
  • simba01
    simba01 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    beforegroup-1.jpg

You look awesome!!
  • bakercj13
    bakercj13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! You have a lot to be happy about, you look amazing!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    23641_110603812306497_5921077_n.jpg
    before i started losing weight....

528062_450094165024125_237492492_n.jpg
    this was taken this past July....

iphonepics091.jpg
    swimsuit I'm hoping to wear next summer... as you can see I have a lot to work on. I'm hoping and praying to get my breast augmentation done soon so my "curves" wont look so bad.

I'm not used to curves...before I had kids I didn't have a figure at all....I liked it that way lol.
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    @nicknnikki - You look amazing. You are already rockin that swim suit!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I love curves... especially now with the weight training....

IMG_3342-2-2.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!