from Nebraska and new to this.. friends??

Options
Well I'm New to this and new to this site looking for inspirational stories of success that can drive me to stick with it and lose weight. I want to be more healthy and reach or exceed my target weight I stumbled on to this app on accident and it looks like a great resource. Looking for food advice and mabey friends to keep in touch with and share my progress. Thanks

Replies

• jocornelli
    jocornelli Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In Nebraska also. Add me if you like. I'm still working toward my weight loss goals.
  • slamb1020
    slamb1020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nebraska girl right here..! this site and app is the best thing that i could have found..! very inspirational and a great motivational tool..! feel free to add me..!
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This should really be in the Introductions section, not the Success Stories. :3
  • ksnegirl
    ksnegirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I live in Nebraska as well. Feel free to add me!
  • bship15_wechanged
    bship15_wechanged Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just joined and live in Omaha.
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Yeah Nebraska!!! I'm a Papillion girl and LOVE having local friends! Feel free to add me. :-)
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Not quite Nebraska...Rock Port, Missouri...about 5 minutes from Nebraska.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!