New to FitnessPal, Old to Weight Loss

Options
Hey Guys,
so I've been on the diet/exercise/weight loss rollercoaster since 2008. Lost 100lbs, gained back 50lbs, and now back on the ride to lose the 50 and then some, (I'm back at 80lbs lost). . It's not like I don't work out, or isn't motivated to lose the weight. I go to the gym quite often, and have even completed 3 triathlons in less than a 2 month period. I've been stuck losing/gaining the same 10lbs for the last year or so and am tired of losing and gaining the same amount so I've decided to try this out

So any motivation/friends are greatly appreciated! Please add and don't be afraid to kick my *kitten*!

Replies

• SusannaDandana
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. Yo yo dieters unite! :) I'll add you as a friend. I love this place and I think everyone should be here :)
  • bowlerchick85
    Options
    Thank you for the add!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you'd like! Always looking for new friends!
  • CortneyDub
    CortneyDub Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,
    so I've been on the diet/exercise/weight loss rollercoaster since 2008. Lost 100lbs, gained back 50lbs, and now back on the ride to lose the 50 and then some, (I'm back at 80lbs lost). . It's not like I don't work out, or isn't motivated to lose the weight. I go to the gym quite often, and have even completed 3 triathlons in less than a 2 month period. I've been stuck losing/gaining the same 10lbs for the last year or so and am tired of losing and gaining the same amount so I've decided to try this out

So any motivation/friends are greatly appreciated! Please add and don't be afraid to kick my *kitten*!

bowlerchick85 is my cousin add her, add me, and let's get our *kitten* in gear :)
  • GomesDavid
    Options
    Hey Guys,

send u a friend req bowlerchick85 :) yup!! u will get tremendous amt of support here ...don't worry :)
  • carolinagirl0
    carolinagirl0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    fell free to send me a friend request. We all need motivation and support.
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a friend request! The support on here is really helpful, I log in every day.. I need any motivation going!