Shakeology alternative

Options
Hi Everyone,
I know this has been talked about a bunch of times, but I am really having trouble here. I love my Chocolate Vegan Shakeology (I am allergic to milk), but I can't afford it anymore and was looking for an alternative. I tried the Alive! Pea Protein in chocolate flavor, and it made me gag the first time I tried it. I doctored it up a bit, but I still can't get it down. Any other affordable nutritious suggestions?

Replies

• shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I've never tried this but have read some good reviews and have seen some other people recommend it here - Plant Fusion. Not sure if it is any cheaper than Shakeology though!
  • RonitMig
    RonitMig Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Perfect, I will try that next. Thanks!
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Do you live near a Sprouts or Vitamin Cottage type store? Go in and check out some of the protein powders made with Hemp. If you haven't tried that I thought it was fine, esp with some fruit tossed in with vanilla almond milk. I'll try to remember what I used from Sprouts - it is my favorite, far cheaper than Shakeology but not cheap as my Body Fortress ;)
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get it to copy the website, but the one I like a LOT is by Biochem, it's a 100% Vegan protein powder. I think I've used vanilla twice before I ran low on funds one month and had to get something different ;) Hope you find one you like!!