anyone want to start 30 day shred with me?

Options
I have got to get through it all the way this time lol anyone want to join? we can update and help each other through! add me and lets get it goingggg :)

Replies

• lisha7997
    lisha7997 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I did day one yesterday so I'm game if you are.
  • MzGoddezz
    MzGoddezz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • InLaLaLand04
    InLaLaLand04 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday Oct 28, so I'm in!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    We're do you get it x
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of Level 1, but can use all the encouragement I can get! I have yet to get all the way through it either, but really want to this time round!
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    YES. Wld really like that.
    But I don't have the DVD.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

I have just done day one on level 1 on YouTube xxx
  • jess1419
    Options
    I started this morning! How are you guys logging it on MFP?
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    HotMummy, you can get the DVD at Wal-Mart for $10.00 or online possibly for cheaper if you don't mind waiting for it.

Jess1419, I log it as circuit training general, I've seen it logged as calisthenics....(sp?), either one works.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    HotMummy, you can get the DVD at Wal-Mart for $10.00 or online possibly for cheaper if you don't mind waiting for it.

Jess1419, I log it as circuit training general, I've seen it logged as calisthenics....(sp?), either one works.

Iv orderd it of amazon I'm from the uk but wanted to start today xx
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options

Iv orderd it of amazon I'm from the uk but wanted to start today xx

Its on youtube :) Go ahead, start right now!!
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I did day one yesterday so I'm game if you are.

i am now on day 2!!!
  • mrsbarton
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of Level 1, but can use all the encouragement I can get! I have yet to get all the way through it either, but really want to this time round!

I need the encouragement to!!!!!! WE can do this!
  • mrsbarton
    Options

You tube it! Thats what i am doing since my sister has my dvd!
  • entonline
    entonline Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I plan to start today, so count me in!
  • echamin
    echamin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday! How many calories did you burn in level 1?
  • BeautyDoll
    BeautyDoll Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'd love to! Count me in!
  • entonline
    entonline Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1, level 1, sooooo felt the burn in my legs during the cardio circuits! Looking forward to day 2 and think I may do two rounds of level one, once in the a.m., and once again in the evening! If not that, then I'll get in a round of C25K. I normally burn a minimum of 500c a day (6 days a week) in my workouts, so I feel like I'm cheating a bit only burning approx. 152c doing the 30DS. I'll keep you all posted tho on how well my stamina holds up :-) Happy Shredding!!!!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1, level 1, sooooo felt the burn in my legs during the cardio circuits! Looking forward to day 2 and think I may do two rounds of level one, once in the a.m., and once again in the evening! If not that, then I'll get in a round of C25K. I normally burn a minimum of 500c a day (6 days a week) in my workouts, so I feel like I'm cheating a bit only burning approx. 152c doing the 30DS. I'll keep you all posted tho on how well my stamina holds up :-) Happy Shredding!!!!

You should be burning more than 152c in one shred workout!!! I typically burn between 220-310 during mine. A friend of mine used her BMR and it was putting her at over 400c burned on the level 2 workout! :)
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I started Shred a little over a week ago. I completed day 8 earlier this evening. I also took some measurements today since I had done shred for 7 days. I was curious to see how it compared to my starting measurements. So far I've lost 4.5 inches! Not too bad for 1 week of workouts. :) Everyone make sure to take your starting measurements because sometimes the scale takes awhile to start moving & it can get discouraging. Measurements will show you the truth when the scale won't. :)