Any WoW players out there?

Options
glitterjam
glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
I am fairly new to MFP, but not to WoW. Been playing for 7 years. On the fence about MoP, but trying to push through it. I think it peaked at Burning Crusade, but I still play often. Anyone else?

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Nope. I quit after the second expansion, but I admit I miss it now and again.

Playing GW2 instead right now! Yay for not having a subscription fee~
  • malystrasza
    Options
    Hi there!
    I played from release to Cataclysm. I played for a looong time. :laugh: I'm curious about MoP, but unfortunately I don't have much time (or funds) at the moment. I do miss playing at times. Maybe at the end of the year when I finish school I can get my fix hehe
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have been playing off and on for a few years. Currently I have a lvl 38 Horde Blood Elf Warlock(I get bored and recycle often). I'm like you, I just can't seem to get into Pandaren.
  • SunnyLuc87
    Options
    I played a few years ago to level 40-something as a night elf priest (plus a few alts). Then I got a job sitting in front of a computer all day and I no longer wanted to sit in front of one in my free time. I only play console games now, and no MMO's... too time consuming for me.
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I used to, very casually. Given that I got into the game very late (after WotLK but before Cata), I never really got sucked into hardcore raiding and whatnot. Just kind of played to take my mind off things.

But after Blizzard kind of screwed me over with something and stole my money, then a problem with the most recent major patch, not to mention school, I decided to stop playing at the end of this summer. So I have no idea what MoP is like and I have no idea if I'll ever get back into it.

Would really like something casual and mind-numbing to do again just to de-stress, but I'll probably look for another (free) option once I free time up. XD
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I'm as casual as casual gets. I bought the new expansion and am still not 90. I'm having a very fun time with it for down time. It's much better then the previous expansion.
  • sweetsungirl
    Options
    Ive been playing since WoTLK. I LOVE LOVE LOVE MoP. There is so much that appeals to me as a casual player (non-raider). I love the new farming system, the battle pets system (SUPER addictive) and the new rep factions with great rewards. I have no shortage of things to do when I log on: harvest my farm, do dailies, level my battle pets, level my two new Panda toons (35 hunter & 40 resto shammie). I have one lvl 90 shad priest (main) and an 89 frost mage. Blizzard is certainly keeping me busy. I just earned 25 exalted reputations. I am also making a killing on the auction house with all sorts of new materials being bought and sold.

For me, MoP is as good as it gets, both in content, storyline and aesthetics...its breath-taking flying over the Pandaren continent and seeing all the Asian architecture.
  • jnite
    jnite Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I used to play casually, but since the new expansion i haven't. I really don't like the new skill tree, so i haven't wanted to play...
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    But after Blizzard kind of screwed me over with something and stole my money,

I had something like this happen with FFXI. Someone stole my account, and Square said sorry it's not mine. So I reversed 4 years worth of monthly charges. I really enjoyed that $500. CC company didn't bat an eye. I was completely honest with them and they used Squares attitude that it wasn't mine as admission of fraudulent charges.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I still play, but nowhere like I used to.

MoP Aesthetically is super appealing. But in the long run, unless you pvp, there is so much repetitiveness it gets old.