Determined....

Options
*NOT* eating candy today, and not even minding!

Candy's not special, I can get it any old time, so today, even though its everywhere? No problemo. Be gone, Snickers! You have no power over ME.....

So- who's enjoying GUILT FREE (y'all might as well) and who's not indulging? (Nothing wrong either way).

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    waHvG.gif
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I've ate a small ice-cream cone today, and I worked it into my calories for the day. However... I haven't touched candy... and don't plan to. Those things are sneaky. They pile up before you know it. LOL. I'm definitely guilt-free.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I bought some goldfish crackers to give out today so I wouldn't be tempted with candy. I'm sure the neighborhood kids are gonna be mad at me.

I did have an unplanned splurge of a few bites of mac and cheese that my husband had left over from lunch. Wow, was it good. Fits into my daily macros though, so no guilt.
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    I already told my FL about my workout for today.

Baby Ruth pullups coupled with Starburst pushups... and I may even throw in a half snickers marathon run. woot woot
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    waHvG.gif

LOL I love it! Not really trying to be...
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I set aside 4 mini tootsie rolls so I don't feel deprived! The rest will be given out tonight!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm already dreading it. My fiance insists on buying the good candy, and he's taking the boy child out trick or treating and leaving me home alone with a massive bowl of mini chocolate bars...someone save me!
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    *puts hand up for not indulging today*
  • JessieTangerine
    JessieTangerine Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I bought some goldfish crackers to give out today so I wouldn't be tempted with candy. I'm sure the neighborhood kids are gonna be mad at me.

I did have an unplanned splurge of a few bites of mac and cheese that my husband had left over from lunch. Wow, was it good. Fits into my daily macros though, so no guilt.

Man I love goldfish crackers...and mac and cheese. Those things wouldnt make it till sundown. Candy on the other hand, bought mine a couple weeks ago and its still completely untouched. The only thing I love more than goldfish is the Almighty Cheezit-destroyer of diets.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I hate a couple things but not any more than a regular day!
  • Jaashy
    Jaashy Posts: 3
    Options
    The secret is to hand out everything you bought. The killer is the leftover candy that hangs around the house.
    But on the good side, the small portions are already portion controlled!

Besides, nothing tastes as good as fit feels :)
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I have the candy I don't love in the house right now. But, if my kids bring home a peppermint patty, I will eat one, because I rocked my run today!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    *NOT* eating candy today, and not even minding!

Candy's not special, I can get it any old time, so today, even though its everywhere? No problemo. Be gone, Snickers! You have no power over ME.....

So- who's enjoying GUILT FREE (y'all might as well) and who's not indulging? (Nothing wrong either way).

I'm not indulging in it. It makes me feel like crap, it aggravates my adrenal fatigue, it eats up my calorie budget, not going there... The holidays don't change a thing for me. I just say no more often. For the rest of my life, it's just an occasional treat. OTHER PEOPLE DON'T HAVE POWER OVER ME TO EAT. I own it. I decide. I eat when I decide to eat, I don't eat when I decide. No one else decides for me. THis works! This does not mean I deprive myself. I decide when it goes in my calorie budget, end of story.

You go girl! :) What ever you decide.
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have endulged and counted it in my cals for the day. If the rest of the day goes as planned I will be right in line with my total calories. So no big deal. If I happen to endulge a bit more I will be over and that's kind of scary.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I indulged. I got a piece out of the candy basket at work every time I walked past it (which was a fair amount, not gonna lie.) And I'm shamelessly not logging it.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Due to being allergic to everything I am guilt free!!! (but not by choice!!!)
  • QuietLegs
    Options
    I had a fun-sized Kit Kat. Time to commit seppuku Q_Q

:P
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Your stronger than me if you can, I feel I've been kicking my butt like crazy so I'm so going to treat myself out to drinks, movies, and maybe a few snacks and food items I'm not suppose to eat :P!

Plus I get off tonight at 10pm... so DAMMIT I WANT SOMETHING OUT OF THIS HOLIDAY.
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    So far i been strong. but the day here is still young...trick or treating hasnt started and the kids havent gone to bed leaving me alone with their candy....ahhh lol.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    All things in moderation as usual. Looked at my calories for breakfast and lunch and they are low enough to allow a small indulgence. Just had one peanut butter cup and will have a snack size Snicker later and call it good. Just have to resist having another just because it tastes so yummy after not having anything of the sort for so long but just off a long plateau and all my baby weight FINALLY gone with just a few pounds to changing BMI categories......no amount of chocolate is worth slipping backwards now!! May go over sodium today but plenty of calories left for dinner without blowing it....and I'm drinking all my water + today so should all work out fine.