November Goals, anyone?

Options
Okay, so October was bad. Reaaaally bad. I binged a lot, and didn't log nearly as much as I should. Only lost a pound... I want real progress.

I'm sick of always making excuses of why I didn't workout or why I binged. I'm sick of seeing the same number on the scale, and making excuses for that, too. I spend so much time hating my body and wanting to change, but not enough actually working towards it... So November is going to be my month of change. I am going to lose 6 pounds and (more or less) reach my ideal weight :)

Sorry for that little rant hahahah, I just needed to get my frustration out. What are your goals? :)

Replies

• aasshhll33yy
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck...hope you reach your goals.

October was a bad month for me as well..

I have an overall goal to lose about 40ish more lbs... (I know I cannot lose it all this month--though wouldn't it be great to take it off as fast as you gain it)... I'd like to see this be a better month for me.. I just need to find the right exercises to get me through these cold winter months... :)
  • rainbowbright3
    rainbowbright3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    to actually loose something, let's be friends/motivators!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    to see a difference in my cloothes this month even if the scales don't move (as they didn't in October)
  • BeautyDoll
    BeautyDoll Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    October was bad for me too. A lot of emotional ups and downs, car accident, hurricane... I am going to focus on me this month. I started today by eating really well and drinking more water than lately. My goal is to log in my food every day and do JM 30 Day Shred. I'm also going to try to walk 3-4 times every week.
  • mtdubree
    Options
    Getting down to 135 :)
  • aasshhll33yy
    Options
    October was bad for me too. A lot of emotional ups and downs, car accident, hurricane... I am going to focus on me this month. I started today by eating really well and drinking more water than lately. My goal is to log in my food every day and do JM 30 Day Shred. I'm also going to try to walk 3-4 times every week.

OMG!! good for you.. I tried that JM 30 day Shred a while back..made it through the first part..and I physically couldn't push through the second part..I broke down, was sooo disappointed with myself... soo brutal!! good luck though---To a good month..:)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Let NO EXCUSE NOVEMBER begin....I too have been stuck at my current weight actaully my ticker reflects me 3lbs lighter. I was 213 on 8/28 and have been averaging 215 since a vacation shortly after that. I haven't been able to get back on track but not for lack of tracking and exercise. According to my bodymedia fit I should be losing weight looking at calories in vs calories out. Yes, I track everything and I measure everything.

So my November is to continue on with my workouts and eating right and hopefully I'll see the scale moving again.
  • Gorman12
    Gorman12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes, October was challenging but I reached my halfway point of my weight loss goals. Slow month for weight loss, maybe a couple pounds, but November here I come. I would like to lose 10 lbs by the year end.
  • balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Same as, wouldn't say october was necessarily a bad month I just didn't track myself enough and wasn't hard enough on myself, but I guess with taking this time off from worrying over my weight/eating habits has helped me become focused again so I guess I needed it.
    Plan for november: Track what i'm eating each day and cut the late night snacking! Just gonna be stricter on myself, good luck everyone...you can do anything once you put your mind to it! :)
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    October was a horrible month for me weight wise. I've been too scared to step on the scale and see what the damage is from all the bad eating habits I've made. I can tell in my clothes though, I feel so gross.
    My goal is to log daily and get my 10,000 steps in on my fitbit each day.
    I will go to the gym 4-5x a week.
    I will not eat fast food. If the hubby wants to eat out, I will get a junior cheeseburger or a side salad or something.
    If I want sugar, I will eat the fat free fudge bars in my freezer, or some sugar free jello.
    I selected a recipe from Cooking Light for my birthday dinner this month.
    I am working on Thanksgiving, so I will have left overs for dinner, not a big turkey dinner. That's the only day of the month I'll let myself off the hook (a little).
    I will lose 3-4 lbs this month.
    Now I just need to work up the nerve to step on the scale tomorrow AM, I was sooo horrible tonight!