1st picture

Options
I don't have ANY full body pictures from before I started. I avoided the camera like the plague. So I have a picture from last month and one from today. Hopefully these pictures work. I suck at this stuff.

14xcuwl.jpg

I wish I could see more of a change. I feel like I would be happier if I could see pictures from the beginning.
Edit: Except for my baggy *kitten* pants and the belt I now wear constantly. Also fit into a pair of pants that are two sizes smaller than what I've been walking around in. Just can't afford new clothes yet. The second pic was me trying on a shirt at a consignment shop.

Replies

• sarahmichelle876
    Options
    bump :(
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great job! You definitely are looking slimmer in your midsection!

PS: I love consignment stores for when I'm losing weight and can't afford a whole new wardrobe =]
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    How do you post a picture on here?
  • sarahmichelle876
    Options
    Great job! You definitely are looking slimmer in your midsection!

PS: I love consignment stores for when I'm losing weight and can't afford a whole new wardrobe =]

Haha, yeah me too. Found a shirt that I really liked for 3 bucks. Was really looking for pants, but they were either way too big or like a size 4. Maybe next time.
  • obaker
    obaker Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a huge difference around your waist and your legs. Great work. 35 lb is an amazing loss :D
  • sarahmichelle876
    Options

I chose to load it to tinypic.com since they don't require you to make a profile. Then you will copy the url that says for forums and message boards and paste it in your post. Then you just change the uppercase [ IMG] to lower case ones [img ][/img]
  • sarahmichelle876
    Options
    You can definitely see a huge difference around your waist and your legs. Great work. 35 lb is an amazing loss :D

Thank you so much! I was trying to find pictures from when I started, but all I could find were face pics. The only one I could find, I was hiding my body behind a giant check :(
  • lpatriquin
    lpatriquin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference for sure! Great work! You lost 35lbs in 1 month??
  • sarahmichelle876
    Options
    I can see a difference for sure! Great work! You lost 35lbs in 1 month??

Haha no. I started in June, I just can't find any full body pictures from when I started because I refused to let people take pictures of me. The first picture was from about a month or two ago. The only contrast I had.
  • sarahmichelle876
    Options
    I appreciate the replies that I did get.
  • colleenrutledge
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel about not having pictures to mark progress. I also avoided camera's like the plague.
  • colleenrutledge
    Options
    by the way, i misseed this part. you look amazing!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    you look great! i bet u can tell a lot in your face too! keep it up
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    Why would you be afraid of the camera. Love yourself whatever size you are. It is not about sizhat makes God love us so why deny yourself of the love that you deserve? Don't forget that you are beautiful. Really and truly. Put that in your heart.
  • Cathy1Shields
    Cathy1Shields Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you look thinner. It is hard to tell from pictures, I know what you mean. But 35 pounds is huge loss - it's like 3 sizes!
  • NursRatchett
    NursRatchett Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have worked hard and put forth great effort!
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options

I chose to load it to tinypic.com since they don't require you to make a profile. Then you will copy the url that says for forums and message boards and paste it in your post. Then you just change the uppercase [ IMG] to lower case ones [img ][/img]

Thank you!
  • sarahmichelle876
    Options
    Why would you be afraid of the camera. Love yourself whatever size you are. It is not about sizhat makes God love us so why deny yourself of the love that you deserve? Don't forget that you are beautiful. Really and truly. Put that in your heart.
    I've been taking a lot of pictures lately. I'm not even close to goal weight, but this is the first time since starting this that I've been able to notice a slight change. I was really athletic in high school, and then all of a sudden I'm in my senior year in college and I'm double what I used to be. It was a scary realization. I didn't even know I was avoiding cameras really, until I tried to find pictures and there just weren't any except the face.
  • sarahmichelle876
    Options
    Before
    v89r4.jpg

Now

x2jhb9.jpg

5ez7r9.jpg

Edit: Sorry they're huge. I'm not sure how to change that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!