Back again. :-(

Options
I'm starting this yet again. It's getting pretty pitiful but nothing has worked for me. Hoping that friends here can help me keep on track. My will power is exhausted. Anyone, feel free to add me.

Replies

• Eric_7788
    Options
    Bump
  • Eric_7788
    Options
    Bump again
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You can Add me - I was in your boat back in march. No will power, and practically had Given up. (though I had 100 more lbs to lose than you! :) )

I found my motivation. I figured it out - I can give you some ideas that will help get you motivated again - I was there. I know the feeling.

Tina
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    No frowny face. It takes a lot of courage to come back and reach out. We are here for you! I'll send you a friend request.
    Peace,
    Susanna
  • Eric_7788
    Options
    Thanks. Added. :-)
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome I been using it for the last few months and have lost almost 40 pounds it def makes you more aware of everything you put in your mouth. Trust me I use to weigh 350lbs and I weigh 168lbs still pushing. The support and motivation from friends you receive on here keeps you going.Do not give up! Keep up with your training if you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia
  • conniecounselor
    conniecounselor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! Just about given up. Started to do an exercise program yesterday and ate 1000 calories over my limit. Today is a new day. Thanks for your honesty it helps to know I am not alone struggling!
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....the support from everyone on this site is what has helped me stick with my plan and lose the weight.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this yet again. It's getting pretty pitiful but nothing has worked for me. Hoping that friends here can help me keep on track. My will power is exhausted. Anyone, feel free to add me.
    Please add me too! I really need someone who is in the same situation as me. I'm a bit depressed and so scared because I don't want to fall all the way off track since I skid in that direction. I'm Jolene. :]
  • Eric_7788
    Options
    :-)
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you can add me as I'm back again and again and again and.............................. well you get the picture
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Working the night shift and having a stressful job makes it hard to stay motivated. Also, it throws off your mealtimes...I never could figure it out when I worked nights. I found myself snacking all night long and piling on the wt. You need to make sure to pack your meal and stay away from snacks except for a bag of nuts, fresh veggies, cheese slices or something healthy. I am glad that I already have you as a friend. You really can do this.
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I have lost over 50 pounds by tracking here. I have logged in over 100 days :)
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    eric you can totally do this! stay committed to tracking and the weight will come off..plus the people on here are so supportive and motivational and that always helps! add me if you want!
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It is no doubt frackin' hard to keep your will power in check. Feel free to request me as a friend.
  • HunnyB65
    Options
    Just like you, no will power. Hope we both can do it this time. NO, I know we can do this!!
  • stevo2193
    Options
    Eric don't give up on what you are trying to do. I believe if you want a change then change! Dont sit waiting on something to happen. Get up and move aROUND. Only you can change you. You can ask God for help to change but he wont do all the work for you. It is all up to you. Stay strong