I'm back and right back at it! lol

ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
We just got back from our vaca a few hours ago....I put my munchkin in the shower and got right on....not to log my cals on...NOOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOO...not gonna do that after this week...:noway: ,I totally missed you all soooooo much and had to see what you guys were up too!!! lol

Although, ahem, I was quite the athlete of the timeshare LOL....I ran every morning 3 miles pushing my pumpkin in the jogger, took him swimming twice a day, and got at least 20 laps in and went on walks every evening w/ him...oh and ran up and down those darn condo stairs because the original Golden Girls, my mom and mother inlaw would ALWAYS forget on thing they needed on my last trip up for something else.....smh...lol...gotta love them!!! :heart: But I ate or picked way too much...probably evened out w/ the exercising but I'm still not going down that road, I'm in a "good place" lol...let me stay there for a bit! :flowerforyou:

well I hope you all had a funtastic week too and can't wait to catch up and be a good little food logger again!:ohwell:

hugs and more hugs just cuz I missed ya all so much!
Ali :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ali106
    We just got back from our vaca a few hours ago....I put my munchkin in the shower and got right on....not to log my cals on...NOOOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOOO...not gonna do that after this week...:noway: ,I totally missed you all soooooo much and had to see what you guys were up too!!! lol

Although, ahem, I was quite the athlete of the timeshare LOL....I ran every morning 3 miles pushing my pumpkin in the jogger, took him swimming twice a day, and got at least 20 laps in and went on walks every evening w/ him...oh and ran up and down those darn condo stairs because the original Golden Girls, my mom and mother inlaw would ALWAYS forget on thing they needed on my last trip up for something else.....smh...lol...gotta love them!!! :heart: But I ate or picked way too much...probably evened out w/ the exercising but I'm still not going down that road, I'm in a "good place" lol...let me stay there for a bit! :flowerforyou:

well I hope you all had a funtastic week too and can't wait to catch up and be a good little food logger again!:ohwell:

hugs and more hugs just cuz I missed ya all so much!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    You were soooooo missed!!!!

Glad you had a great time and welcome back!!! :smooched:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome back my friend!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:
  • Welcome Back!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Welcome welcome welcome. Good to have you back.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    YAY!!!! Sounds like u had a blast, i missed you and I'm very glad you're back :)
  • ali106
    thank you my sweets!!!! its really really great to be back....LMBO I tried to do my loggin on my own...and its no way as fun as it is here....there's no wisecracks, no woo hoo's!....no :drinker: ....no:flowerforyou:
    oh and no LOL's ....:laugh:

ya...just not the same:noway:

hugs!
    Ali
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I missed my internet sistah!! :)
  • BikeChick
    BikeChick Posts: 121
    It's great to have your encouragement and excitement back! Glad you had a wonderful time! :heart:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    welcome back, ali!! WOOO!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: welcome back!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Hi there Ali-
    Where did you go?? I am glad you had a good time. Miss ya!! Will return here and there.
    Have a great holiday!!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Welcome back!!
    Glad you had a GREAT time.
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Welcome home. Glad u had fun witht he stairs. :noway:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Welcome back ali-...sounds like you had an awesome time. Your enthusiasum alone is nothing less of exilerating!!!! You are inspiring. Glad you and yours made it back safe and sound!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Welcome back hun , We sure missed you around here ! :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    awww thanks you all!!!! :heart:

I think the next vacation I take I need to get a new laptop so I can take you all along!!!:wink:

hugs!
    Ali
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Alessandra my dear friend.....

Welcome Home. :happy:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TE EXTRANE!! :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: Welcome Back Ali:drinker: :drinker: Yes we all missed you , but you sound like you have really enjoyed yourself.:happy: