Anyone using Body by Vi shakes?

Options
Hello, I'm new to myfitnesspal-- My name is Jen!

I just started dieting and exercising about a week ago. I have been doing the body by vi shakes for 4 days now, and was wondering if anyone else is doing them?

On day 1 I weighed 173.8lbs-
Day 4-- I weigh 169.7

I am doing a shake for breakfast, and a shake for lunch and eating a regular meal. I also have been doing a 15 minute circuit at night with my husband.

Let me know how its going for you and add me as a friend if you're also doing body by vi! :)

Happy Halloween!

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Spam flavored shakes? yumm.
  • esl269
    esl269 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hundreds of dollars for shakes? How do businesses like this do so well in a recession?
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    HI ONE POST LADY SPAMMER!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Hundreds of dollars for shakes? How do businesses like this do so well in a recession?
    Ignorance...that's how. I feel bad for those who fall into the trap without realizing you can do the low cal diet for free...you can even do it with real food if you like but I recommend not doing it at all considering the type of weight that drops off first
  • JenniferImus
    Options
    Holy crap... didn't realize my post was going to be such a problem for all of you... Anyways-- I can afford shakes because I work full-time, my husband works full-time and goes to school full-time. thank you all for being SOO SOO SOO wonderful
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Holy crap... didn't realize my post was going to be such a problem for all of you... Anyways-- I can afford shakes because I work full-time, my husband works full-time and goes to school full-time. thank you all for being SOO SOO SOO wonderful

You can make your own shakes that are cheaper and more healthier.

Body By Vi is a scam.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

Most peoples problem is what's in it and how little people eat on it...the price just adds to things....I can think of so much better things to buy. Not to mention the promoters remind me of a cult
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Jennifer, these posts promoting these shakes with this thread title appear very often. And most of them are started by people with no profile picture, no other posts and usually zero weight loss on their profile. Often a link on their profile or a way to be contacted to sell this legal but questionable marketing scheme.

You seem to be here to push the product, if you are not and want to be part of the community, great. That's what these boards are for, not to push some product via social marketing.
  • JenniferImus
    Options
    HAHAHA I'm not here to push any product. I'm just here to keep track of calories on my page and to lose weight-- but that's fine think i'm a spammer or pusher because I don't have a profile picture- i'll change that i guess. and i just haven't checked in with my weight lose yet because i just weighed myself this morning. I'm new here and everyone has to have a first post don't they? ya thought so.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA I'm not here to push any product. I'm just here to keep track of calories on my page and to lose weight-- but that's fine think i'm a spammer or pusher because I don't have a profile picture- i'll change that i guess. and i just haven't checked in with my weight lose yet because i just weighed myself this morning. I'm new here and everyone has to have a first post don't they? ya thought so.

Keep up with that attitude, and you will fit right in this "community":flowerforyou:
  • JenniferImus
    Options
    seems that way.. I didn't want to get off on the wrong foot but apparently asking a question that I honestly want to know about more was wrong. should of started off with Hi-- my name is Jen-- I am not a scammer-- how is your day going?
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen...:bigsmile:
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA I'm not here to push any product.

If you really are, we will welcome you! Seriously every person makes a few posts saying add me, then they try to sell them the shakes. Frowned upon round these parts.

WELCOME!
  • shelliereneebug
    Options
    I am currently on my second challenge. You can friend me if you want.