Reached my goal on MFP

Options
After a nearly a year on MFP, I reached my goal weight of 200lbs. The last time I saw the number I was in my early 20's! Big Ups to MFP, I'm a believer.

Replies

• Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!! But big ups to YOU, mfp is just a tool(a great one), and you are the one who deserves recognition :]
  • FarmGirl69
    Options
    That's wonderful to hear!! Congrats on your journey and wishing you continued success!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • bluesman11
    Options
    Congrats! U are a true hero if U can maintain it...
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congratulations!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you've done well. The pride within you is well deserved. I've followed many on MFP for nearly 2 years now. While there are great success stories there are also those who slide back. Let your story be an inspiration to all to keep after it.:drinker:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!!!! AND YES I AM SHOUTING IT LOL!!!!

Question: once you reached goal weight, did MFP automatically set you to maintenance? Or do you have to go in and set yourself at maintain level? (Curious as I am 2kg/4.8lbs away from my goal weight)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!