A lifestyle Reminder

Options
pearsy67
pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
Gillian.jpg
This is Gillian McKeith She is 51 years old. She is a TV health guru advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and ill health, promoting exercise, a vegetarian diet, high in organic fruits and vegetables.She recommends detox diets and colonic irrigation.

Nigella.jpg
This is Nigella Lawson She is also 51 years old.She is a TV chef and eats nothing but meat and desserts and drinks red wine!

JUST SAYIN!!!!!!

Replies

• brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    scarjo_popcorn.gif
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    mwah ha ha, i have seen them pics before, love them!!!

thats why i ate a whole tub of peanut butter crunch ice cream last saturday night!!!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    While I am completely in love with Nigella, one photo was taken in a rainforest after a few days of sleeping rough, and the other was taken in the comfort of ones home after a lovely make up person assisted and probably some great lighting.

Good genes are good genes however and Nigella has got great genes. I am not sure of the validity of the comparison but funny nonetheless.
  • Cant0na
    Options
    While I am completely in love with Nigella, one photo was taken in a rainforest after a few days of sleeping rough, and the other was taken in the comfort of ones home after a lovely make up person assisted and probably some great lighting.

Good genes are good genes however and Nigella has got great genes. I am not sure of the validity of the comparison but funny nonetheless.

Yep really need to have the Nigella swimming burka pictures up here for a true comparison, it was not a good look